Cha 2. Feeling Blue

(Emily's POV)
I went to get all of my four friends for a shopping time to celebrate our glitter time routine.
Kelsey,April,Lilly,Chloe,Candy&Me went shopping buy the mall in a big huge town.
We had a new styles in our ways and we all smiled an had a great time however I saw Kelsey an April having fun and Lilly's darwing and Chloes hmmm my mind was confused though me and candy of why Chloe wasn't having any fun she's not always like this? I tap Chloe and wanted to know if she's ok.
Uh Chloe are you ok your feeling a little down like blue she said in a worry face?
I'm fine I was just thinking to my thoughts
Oh what are you thinking about?
YA CHLOE  *screech candy*
Nothing personal just thinking of what amazing team we are hehe :3
Noticing Chloes expression in happy time I've already noticed that she is having a great time with us. I could've think she's lying to us but I know she wouldn't she's our best friend.

(Kelsey,April's POV)
We all were feeling bad for are friend Chloe but it's ok maybe she's just tired in her or something Kelsey explain.
April wasn't really listening to Kelsey because she was busy eating this long super long sandwich
April hello Earth to April?
APRIL!!! She said hmmmm oh sorry sorry I was busy she smirk while eating.
So what were we talking about she ask
Kelsey put her hand on her face in stupid from
Sorry Kelsey I was eating she said
It's fine.
They both look happy talking a little bit when somehow Chloe was still down but we ignored it because we maybe think that she'll say it's none of our business to her sad thoughts in shopping time but I don't think that but April thinks so.

After they all finished there lunch in the mall of the year of being the glitter force they cheers together into our glass of water and sip that they'll forever be BFFS!!
They walk through the mall for a little while and bought plushy's in different stores and buying movies and smoothies together when schools out.

GUYS I've buyed a plushie eeeeeeeee Emily screeched and same to candy!!

They all felt happy that she buyed a plushy and went through another machine it reminds all of us of jubiland in our place since Lilly's a great Darwer
It's so amazing an adorable hehe Emily said!!

(Lilly's POV)
I was holding candy in my arms when they all still want to buy stuff including Emily somehow I didn't mind although she's like me over with joy :3 but sometimes I feel bad for Chloe because she still didn't wanted to buy anything well we did buy smoothies together hers was blueberry mine was banana and everyone else's colors to.
I mean she does have money right?
But me and Candy wanted to surprise her and give her a plushy it was a bunny and and I loved drawling bunnies today. 
TA DA she said Chloe was surprised and said thank you to her thanks Lilly she said she then said your welcome my bestie candy eeeeee and me went happy with joy!!

After all of that shopping and eating and having fun we all went to our school and sit down for a while and took a break. After 8 minutes they all went back to our own houses and went to the Library house while opening there books teleporting to there mushroom rooms and having tea however Chloe didn't wanted any because she was still feeling down in the blue but she'll still wonder to this day.

(Chloe's POV)
I'm so happy that we all had a great time today but I'm gonna rest for a little while and read my map.
Her Friends Greeted her and said all right while having tea and putting there plushies down to there walls.
(Chloes POV)
Although while sitting in my room in the mushroom house I still feel unconscious of me living in a pool of despair or living in a cage all the time somethings i think the pixies of ulric,brute&brooha Might turn back to there regular selves and try to summoning the bad ending again but I don't think that the girls might Believe it but I think I guess? I then went back and laying down my bed and think to my head and explain my thoughts through life and dreaming about life.
I get such bad nightmares of people be coming unpleasant and unconscious and sad of there negative energy slipping through the book of the four bad guys. *Dreams*
I then went inside a blue ball while turning into breeze in my sleeps while living there I saw the joker once again. He didn't see me but I saw him he then talks through his mind about his back story but he didn't talk about nogo he was talking through his sad stories about himself because he was a little kid no wonder he wasn't a pixie he was human!!??
(Rascal's Childhood Story POV)
He wanted to be a Circus performer when he grows up after being a jester he gets a lot of hatred in his times when people throwing tomatoes at him an all kinds of food making him feel bad and started to cry he ran to his house to tell his parents however they didn't seem to care over it. As a kid was hard but as a him as a teenager. He wanted to get revenge on his circus and hurting Performers and people and giving the story a bad ending to his corpse. However he wanted friends in his evil life when he became the jester to all his bad guys it wasn't him who summoned nogo nogo gave him a life and friends while giving him a great gift ~
*a mask* and killing and Murdering his own story as a Teenager. When me glitter breeze I was shock when my mind hit me about him being a jester his real name was Ryan before his name was changed to Rascal.
After a sad story and lots of jump-scares
I woke up being scared of what happened to him and my mind was shock before he came to our home to hurt us and made the shadow Realm with the bad thoughts *Gets scared*  Maybe that's the reason why he picked me as an Enemy she said
*I can't tell my friends about this*
*They won't understand*
Anyway if I talk about my nightmares they'll laugh at me and think it was a dream and not real.
I feel like they already have enemies but that was over with and now I'm dreaming about Jester an even everyone and anything?
I almost cried and wondering if it will happen again.
Ugh who and what am I thinking he's gone that's all there is and I can't worry about it.  

(End chapter YAY I'm getting better hope you like the amazing presentation story of this week)