Cha 14. Sleep with me!

Rascal came to join her Daily routines after of what she has been through doing today since the hole days of sleeping while his touch in her. Chloe didn't really feel like doing anyones work or anything with stuff that she needed to do since because she needs a break for herself an heart since Rascal came to help her out. They maybe enemy's for such a long time ago but we could actually give Rascal a second chance to be the good person on this planet.🌎
He then wanted to let Chloe sleep some more so he wouldn't Disturb her slumber.
~ I'll let you sleep in peace he said
~ Am I'll be back

Soon he went to do some stuff for his self in her house and watching Or putting the TV on while Chloe's parents and grandparents were gone for a little while. He wanted to give her the gift but that he wanted to gave her earlier but Rascal wanted to wait for her to wake up. *Or Tomorrow*

*Rascal Gift*
( The Gift is giving her a new glitter pack an Wond)

He then puts it in a black and purple,blue box with a beautiful snow ribbon.

After making it he then suddenly heard Chloes foot steps running downstairs an getting herself a glass of water while Rascal disappeared the present right away.

Oh sorry Bree- I-I Mean Chloe I didn't know that you were up.

As he said nervously

~Don't be *Poors water*

~Phew!!! as he was in shock

Rascal: So what are you doing up ?

Chloe: Huh? Oh that uh that's alright I'm just getting some water. *TIRED*

As Rascal said
Rascal: Of course Diary I'll be right up.

Chloe: ok.
as she went up leaning him embarrassed while shutting off the TV.

(Rascal's POV)
Chloe suddenly scared me half to death because I was doing something for her when she almost caught my gift. Anyways I went to get myself a glass of water for myself an Putting my PJ's on and teleported upstairs when turning everything of downstairs except the bathroom light.
Sometimes I hate darkness but since I'm light I'm cured because of Chloe helping me out an trying to not let me be the bad guy anymore but I'll still have the anger an nightmares in myself in my life an Situations though it.!!

After entering Chloe's room again he went on the side of Chloe's long big bed scooting over Between to her left side while putting the to waters on the table an holding an crossing his hands an arms over on her chest in cute form since covering blankets in her sleep Rascal's pretty much sleepy to. He sadly looks at her in a sweet position an quietly said.

*What a sleepyhead you are my dear.*
When feeling her hair buy the touch though his long nails.

*Cure Beautiful Beauty*

(Rascal's POV)
I will promise to myself that I'll protect you once again of you're nightmares so they won't hunt you down again an same to mine. I will never Defeat you again but as long as I'm with you I'll not change to a bad person anymore in your thoughts for the better of when going around you.
If pretty much you're friends still notices I'm still thinking I'm dead in you're dreams plz don't be thinking about it in you're head my dear it's already over now we disgusted it between our expressions.
But if they noticed I'm alive then i guess i'll have no Choice to myself to kill them or something else in return of my story.
But if they truly trust me then I'll trust them back since they have helped glitter breeze get out in my Circus. Now that my master nogos gone I'll still keep the heart of the Phoenix of nogos heart of an egg so I could be both dark&light power in this planet.
Maybe then I get mad over my childhood coming through me of almost hurting people while my eyes glowing red but I at least I know how to control my feelings and emotions towards people.
But anyways Chloe I'll keep you safe I promise I'll be good forever in you're arms *Hugs Tightly*

* as they both snored together*

(End Chapter)
(To love for a guy changing good to a warrior gal)
✨🎉