Cha 20. School Hours

Since Chloe had a nice an very amazing battle in the library of legends with Rascal She was also impress but although shes still upset about him going in there without her permission but since he knows on what and where he's going when hiding an not get caught,everything should be ok for him.
Chloe then went inside the school to say hello to her friends once again and seeing of how she's doing and all of them were still thinking about Emilys fear about the new recruit that's still getting her.

(Emily's POV)
I saw Chloe and the others walk pass buy the school but to me i still think that they would Believe me about it but as long as they don't talk to other people about it. Especially Chloe's Classmates.
Hey Emily Yelled Kelsey
Hi Kelsey as she went over towards her an give her a hug.
Kelsey: So How have you been?
Emily: Pretty well
Kelsey: Ok I know you've been Struggling yesterday.
Emily: Mmhm yea I've been.
Kelsey: Yea I can tell about you telling us about a new bad guy or...Something like that...?
Emily: Well don't worry I'm sure it will go away for me.
Kelsey: Yea I'm sure about it to but don't worry our friends an I will still believe you.
As she said in a sweet form instead of Warrior form
Then went to class when saying bye.

(11:00)

After that we all were talking and chatting for a little while about our friendship an everything,I went to go an take a break a think stuff through my head of what I just saw yesterday a I won't tell it to my friends, despise me I think it was just a dream I hope ugh what a waste of time. Since that schools here I wouldn't have to explain to everyone since people would think it's nuts to talk about something crazy towards me an laugh it off Through it. I then ignored it in decided to move on about it while going upstairs cleaning up the place at school an to look at this sweet view while sweeping the high floor.
Emily: Wow what a beautiful view! she said
She quickly went back downstairs after finishing her class chores.

(12:00)

They all had enough time to work on more stuff at school like Sewing,Gardening,Math an more however Emily wasn't feeling like doing anything right now. She told the teacher that she had to use the bathroom for a second. The teacher said ok as she quickly went to go leading Her friends confused yet still worry for her.
Emily then lied then went back upstairs looking at the sky until being worried towards herself to find out about this new evil person. It didn't had the same experience as Rascal and the others of summoning negative energy though people-but! it did had very dark,darkest powers in time an even a leader. However the old bad guys were the only bad people in the earth an the shadow realm witch it's not anymore turns out the story gave the bad guys,good guys to stop the darkness form Very evil new recruits kill earthIn the season!!
The glitter force stays the same but the enemies bring new enemies towards giving the story a terrible ending to there copse so they all fight together buy the very evil new recruits.

Emily then went towards the door when picking up the flower bowls when putting it on the bench over buy her sitting down thinking over with stuff.
She thinks that she's going crazy,as long as it goes away form her mind.

(Friends POV)
We looked for Emily while class was over she wasn't like this before I thought she would get rid of that Wired evil bad person of hers in her head but turns out she didn't had a choice an decided to do run out somewhere else and didn't go to the bathroom.
Emily's friends were looking for her but they couldn't see her or find her.
Kelsey : W-Where is she girls?
Lilly : I don't constantly Know!?
Chloe : Maybe she's looking for were to have peace?
April : Probably ?
Kelsey : Well don't just stand there girls look for her.
Candy: Zzzzzzz
April : Ok will look for her.

Soon as the girls were looking for Emily they forgot to look upstairs while see Emily sitting on the bench
Guys look Lilly smirked they went walking towards Emily while screaming at her over her Resting an moments.
EMILY!!! yelled Kelsey. Emily heard Kelseys yelling while Being frightened while waking up to her.
Huh What?! She said Why were you asleep?!
Said April I-I'm sorry guys I was resting a littl-
You know you shouldn't be going off somewhere just because you don't want to do your homework an over making us confused about it. Yelped Chloe
I'm so s- I-it's just that I-I. I WHAT!? Yelled A few of them.
I STILL HAD THESE PROBLEMS IN MY HEAD OF WHAT I SAW BEFORE!!! As she yelled at them.
The girls started gasping about that problem form yesterday that she's been having a lot when school just started. I-I'm sorry I-I Shouldn't have yelled over with telling you girls about this new figure that I'm still thinking about over Comparing with new bad guys.

Kelsey: E-Emily I know you've been asking us this the whole time and you clearly can't get it out by giving us attention from it like 20 times ?!

Emily: Yea I know.

Lilly: Emily If you share your happiness with other people who wants to know what's happened then you have to tell them if not You're only making this worse for yourself.

April: Come on Emily you can tell us about this figure or new recruit or whatever you're talking about yesterday,Just explain it to us Then will leave you out of it.

Chloe: Yes it's best just to tell you're feelings and pressure to us since you are our best friend after all and you clearly have problems with yourself an without telling us. Remember it's important an to always share it then let it go while talking through it,we'll always make the decisions to ourselves and will always discuss it and to hug to one another in life.

As they said giving her advice about her issues. Emily was not sad but yet still terrified of it but however it Will still not get rid of her Conscience telling her in her head. Thanks guys for cheering me up for the Conversation. She said as the girls hug it out while candy waking up.
Candy: HAI GIRLS!!!
Friends: CANDY!!!!
Candy: What did I interrupt something?
Emily: Nothing,all good!! As the girls laugh

After they went downstairs and sorted things out at school they've noticed that it was getting pretty late.
(2:00)
Since Emily forgot to do her work because she was a little frustrated an upset threw not working on her work an also homework!!!
Her teacher told her to make her to get all her homework all done since she's missing out through more buy hanging out with her friends but she'll be alright for now.

She then walked to the sidewalk after saying bye to her friends while reading her book down the Street with candy on her side. Things seem to go all right with her problems after talking through it with her friends over the new bad guy stuff they would constantly Believe her but not so very often because they wouldn't know since it's not real or possible if it was in the story if they noticed her with it over with on her side they would believe her for now just for truth an trust.

(End chapter) I know these words clearly don't make sense in the story but I did my best so I've made an idea since The old bad guys been bad in the show for so long I wanted them to become good guys towards the glitter force, and let the story go on so the episodes won't be short on Netflix which made me wanted to make season three myself I'll maybe think of making four or five or so anyways hope you like it. :3