Cha 17. Around The Lake

Chloe has been being pretty much ok an alright over school hours with her friends at school times during Friday time. She has been working hard all the time but however Rascal's always here to help her out with stuff afterwards.
She then had in idea with her parents then as she told them that she's going for a walk for a little bit around the lake since she's done with work an stuff done.

~ I'm going For a walk around the lake she said
~ Alright Chloe but be back around 8:00 Pm
~ Okay bye
Soon as Chloe shuted the door she walked at least 2 Miles against the Buildings and the park.
She then reached the lake then tooks some pictures around the lake an made some sweet beautiful new photos since the sunsets hitting in the lake.

~5:00

(Chloe's POV)
I was taking pictures around the lake then find myself very interesting and amused over around it sometimes it helps me think about stuff so I wouldn't be Annoyed by anyone's attention over school however it's pretty much going to be Thursday today an my friends are putting an idea of what there going to do today.
I immediately noticed the color of my dress turning purple violet colors over the lake since I'm wondering that Rascal did it for me or maybe It's just my dress nah nvm it's what I like besides it's my favorite color over life.
I then walked around the hole place then found myself in a position over Remming me about bow Practice which I'm already here.
~ Hmm I guess Little go wouldn't be that bad.
* Takes out Bow&Arrow*

She Inhaled then Xhaled her ways into it when released than missed the red top she started all over then notice that She got this in her gut.
When Pull then release then pow she did then came over towards it an pick an pulled it right out over
Her being happy that she Focus really well.
She then does it again four a few times when all of the sudden she saw a book flying towards her right after bow practice Hitting it on her face then dropped on the ground she opened it up then noticed that it was one of the glitter force friends from jubiland.
(Pop)

(End Chapter)
Sorry this was pretty short but don't worry the next chapter will be in the bottom below!!!
Hope you like it!!