Cha 11. Stuck in the cinderella story #2

After reading the story book the two people fell asleep on the couch together after they caught there attention of the book.
Once rascal&chloe were sleeping the book of the princess story tree.
Turn into a real story into Magic an sucked them right in.
It was a little dark in there but at least the story's not evil like the first time but the second time is different
Soon as they woke up things got different in the story.
Rascal: What the where are we?
He said then looked around and had a prince suit on him in shock.
Rascal: WTF
Soon as Chloe woke up she noticed herself of what happened and looked around herself as well.
Chloe had a Made dress on since she's the cinderella girl.
Chloe: Wait I know where we are.
Rascal: Huh.
Chloe: We're in the cinderella story!!!! :3
Rascal: WHOA So that tree was popular.
Chloe: Perhaps pretty much so!!!!!!
She said as she got excited like Emily.
Chloe: Emily use to be the princess in here but turns out I AM NOW well not now just need to quickly.

Rascal: IVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE!!!!
Chloe: You'll see since you were not in here yet!!
Rascal: HOW DO WE GET OUT?!
Chloe You don't you have to follow the rules in the cinderella story in style.

She ask as he *Gulp*

Soon as they got to their destinations rascal went up to the castle an waited for Chloe to come.
But although the story is different so she has to come early around noon otherwise they'll have to start all over since the beginning of the first story.
Chloe went to go find the step mother an step sisters but there was no one there in the story but at least she can only pretend.
The stars were different in the galaxy but it was still day light out in the story"the story was normal everything was but except for the black bell and the Dark magic form the sky an the river.
However Chloe didn't seem to mind anyways?.

It was getting noontime other then dark time she decided to not be ignorant then the book decided to use its magic on it self to turn her into a princess other than her fairy godmother.

She had a great and beautiful blue and light blue Princess dress with a black cape with beautiful bum an braid an a tiara.

Chloe: humm guess the story has been gone for so long it's just me an rascal in the story of the story.

Sometimes it was hard to get out of the story however we never gave up since it's different an difficult an picked buy the princess tree in the dark forest where we walked.

She then saw rascal standing in front of the castle while she princess cinderella in blue dress come an Join the ball with him.

Rascal: Yay you're here
He said as he blushes in panic an joy.
Ready to dance.
Chloe: Of course my prince 👑
She said
Right on the dance floor
They dance the night away with there selfs around noon time.
*Dances*
Rascal: Wait you do know how to dance right?
Chloe: Oh of course I took dancing lessons.
Rascal: Great now will be the time to just get out of here 🙁
Chloe: Not yet but soon Just don't Waste your magic if you do then we won't be able to get out that much or you'll might stay for a little longer.
Rascal: Alright Alright I won't rage.
Chloe: ok great.

Soon as they dance for a little while they then stop an looked at the night sky at the balcony of the story in there pictures.

Chloe: Hmmm I wonder if we're going to see what are story's going to be when we get out.
Like our selfs
Rascal: Oh really????!!!
Chloe: Ya just like the first cinderella story but different :3
Rascal: OH Man I wish I was there in the first story.
Chloe: Ya you were to busy getting some negative energy I see.
Rascal: Oh I didn't I just was bored looking at the blue card in my hand.
Chloe: Oh what was the blue card?
Rascal: It's you glitter breeze "obviously"
He said made her Invasive
Rascal: Ya
As he blushes insight with her.

A few minutes past as the story went to become an ending in the story Title but however it's not finished yet They still have to re-create progress in the story and find a glass slipper in a few seconds of routine or return when the story's over.

Rascal then noticed Chloe's Inspiration of the story and find more progress in it although she's having a little bit of fun with it.

(Next Day in cinderella story)

In the morning times changed and they found it they finally found the glass slipper that finally fits the person in need of the cinderella of Chloe as they  made after the ball however it was just them. The glass slipper was beautiful red with black instead of gold and blue just like the River,moon in bell.

Chloe: Yay it fits :)
Rascal: phew all that for a few hours
(as he was tired walking around the hole place in)
(town of the glass slipper.)

After the story came to a compliment ending
Rascal&Chole survived the story an pass!
Then got suck out of the beautiful story of there Adventure of an ending.

Cinderella Story: The End :3

Chloe: Wow That was a blast hehehehe
Rascal: Hehe Not reallllly :/
Chloe: How Come we even have a gift form the story
The cinderella slipper 🥿
Rascal: Ya but at least I had fun with you
Pretty wired but impressive :3
Chloe: Me Two

When they put the cinderella slipper on a little table they were happy that the story made a compliment ending towards it.

(End chapter)
This story was from the first cinderella story on the show on Netflix though love when Chloe was the prince.
Hmmm somehow Rascal is now in the second story of the prince hehe lol.
And now we all went in a Circle.
A circle though first&second and different styles
Somehow.
(Just think about the style sorry I forgot to Darw it)
Don't worry I didn't copy it it was just me who made the story buy myself of them in the second story of cinderella.
(But anyways I hope you enjoy it.)
(Remi out to make another story)
"Peace"✌🏻
:3