Cha 42. Getting Ready.

At the Darkest Shadow Realm.

"You really think we can beat them and even from there enemy?" Blena said. I'm sure of it my dear. fang also ask. "Soooo, Whats the plan ?" Tricks explain and same towards silly. We need to wait until the old joker heels himself, that way, we can be even towards him and same to us when fighting, is anyone or anybody with me ? He suddenly said still, looking at all of his friends. "I'm in" blena ask creepily.
"Sure enough" Tricks constantly consider.
"Yea me as well" silly also compared to the team when being involved. "Great!!!" So as he makes it."

(Will be Ready......hehehahaHAHAHA......)

(Meanwhile while,still in Chloe's house.)

It was finely night out an yet still winter out. Over Chloe trace her steps towards herself, so that she can be ready to what's she's hoping for or counting on with Rascal and the gang.  If they can trust or for give, but can also lead to serious consequences on herself. For a moment she realizes that someone came or went outta bed, since her friends are still talking with pop upstairs, Chloe then suddenly noticed and Heard Rascals footsteps, down the stairs, knowing if, he wanted to cheer her up with some cool stuff. It was been bugging Chloe a little, because she wanted to be alone looking outside buy the table and living room, but however she'll keep it to herself, after all he doesn't have Brain power to read minds.

*Heard Someone behind her*

"Hey Breeze" He Yelped.
Chloe then gets startled or jump scared a little bit, when she Turned herself around noticing Rascal behind her when tapping her if she was okay. Chloe then got started to feel extremely disappointed in herself for what she done towards herself and him for the compliment,reaction & more. Only to serious consequences could mean in so much more when talking about generic stuff.  "What do you do want Rascal?!" Chloe said * sighing* when she turn all the way back to him. He started to giggle at her while startling her for over two seconds to consider talking real quickly while being involved in judgment. Oh sorry for startling you I wante- *Gets interrupted*
And shouldn't you be in bed with my friends? including pop?! He then Ignores Chloe's second question then started to apologizes towards her of her feelings that she's having over the conversation, complement. "C-Chloe I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything I've done, I-I wasn't myself an-and I do not know what came over me." He Said towards her one last time, while being kind and also very Amusing to her problems. "Rascal!? You have nothing to be apologized for, you weren't the person to be sorry for, it was me who set you free buy a purpose. a purpose towards you to consider, perhaps. "And Besides, There the ones who are mad at me for tell- or keeping secrets from them and even being in shock when looking back at you so badly injured and damage. And I don't really know if they could trust you or not, buy making decisions or anymore." As she sighs again while turning her back towards him, looking outside. 

"Well.? I could simply make it up to them?" He Said to her while walking next to her. "How?" She said back.  "Buy making a change." How are you going to be making a change for them, they could maybe hate me for it and Same to your other old bad friends."
Once realizing Chloe was Talking about something else. Rascal then noticed something else in the beginning where he was with his evil friends defeating the glitter force,over the past 4 years ago when painting the future black, turning him into black ink and Chloe setted him Free over buy his humanity Nightmares in her dreams. 

He then silence Chloes Mouth the told her that it was extremely important form his gang of Ulric, Brute and also Brooha must never know of what he did when setting nogo Alive when they were still pixies an Rascal was a human in his story.

*She mumbles a little bit*
(His eyes turn,not red, but Yellow this time.)

"You should never speak of those names Chloe!! They were never my friends. I've never even made friends with them in my life until nogo made me evil at the times to know them because he brainwash me. I didn't know that they were pixies, but I can Calmly suggest that my memory Knows that I know them. I thought I could trust him to be like a father to me but I was wrong because he had all the power to himself, I told him to end his Trail when I was still human but he sadly refuse so while I told him that be his negative energy. he Brainwash me and I didn't know what came over me from telling that to you since you guys a hero's for a change.

*He suddenly let's Chloe speak again while being involved in shock*

*WHAT?!* She Remarked his questions. "I can't Believe it, you were a nice person a Along!? And you didn't told me and my friends about this." She said back to him in shock. "Yes it was best to hide of the true Against you and your friends. "No wonder you had intention and good in you?! She said back. "Yes I know an-? "Wait you're not mad!?" He suddenly said while turn his head to hers. "No I'm now just shock in of you're problems that you're having, simply enough I understand now that you're friends left you for a reason because you were the victim in hurting them. But however you were because you were Innocent because nogo did it to you and I know that because he was like a father to you and you didn't had anybody else to play with, and no brothers or Sisters. Even though I Believe you and I'm sure my friends will try to Count on it." She said back to him while laying right night to him as they both sat down on the chairs looking straight at the houses an nearby lake.  Well thank you for your beautiful cooperation Chloe. *As he Blushes* It was getting a little bit dark while over talking about if they could trust him while instantly bragging about how Chloe will fix this. While they were chatting for a little but at dark. they suddenly went back inside to sit back on the couch because Rascal still didn't feel like going back upstairs since he was still in bad condition. Once they both sat down, Chloe's friends admired them an also Notice them sleeping a little bit. Emily was still upstairs, talking to pop, while letting to three girls and also Candy explore an spying at him if he was going to do something sneaky or bad. What are they doing candy ask quietly. "I don't know, maybe there just sleeping, for a change." Kelsey said.  Well, Hope for sure it's nothing to be concern about girls, since we helped him for one Lilly said while they agreed for less. Soooo? What are we going to do with him? We can't kee-hide him away forever you know? Kelsey explain when whispering towards them.  Well Uh. I got nothing~Lilly. Same. Candy also said, looking at the girls. Let's wait until they wake up then will all figure it all out for him to be here anymore with me? April ask when they look at her.
Kelsey: I guess. It's worth a try
Lilly: I'm Down after all he a little nice to hope for.
Candy: Yes I'm also down!!
Great! Will wake them up after Emily gets down talking with pop.

*They all sat down on the couch to wait*

End Chapter.
Things will work out for the rest of Chloe's friends to simply trust him, should they?, tune in next time!!!