Cha 24. This isn't Happening!

Chloe went quickly to her house to warn her friend Rascal over something very wrong an yet scary over with her friend Emily,however he will always listen to her. She then went inside telling him of the report this New figure of fangknight while defeating him,he then got very scared an yet still confused of it in the first time that Chloe was explaining Rascal about him even in a Harry like before in the library of legends. He then told her that it was going to be ok an said that he will keep her safe so they won't get involved with other bad guys. Rascal he said that he's going to bring nogo back to his cores an to even becoming his new master in sanity~ Chloe as she said made rascal even more frighten then before. WHAT ?! That can't be true how could he even summoning him besides my master like before died a few years ago an now there's some kind of figure like fangknight whatever his name is,is going to summon him again !? ~ Rascal he said in scared form. Wow know wonder I haven't came back to earth for so long since I was terminated and hurt with such pain in the despair since he betrayed me while I was suffering. ~Rascal
Well it's best not to get carried away with him since it's just one enemy how hard can it be? ~Chloe
They then went to lock the house just in case if he smells negative energy in his way an over all he's not like Rascal he's different then him witch makes him more clearly unique an special.

(Chloe's POV)
I then told Rascal to even shut the windows of while covering the curtains in my house. My parents an grandparents were at a different house to spend the night for 2 days again since they don't know what to do in the house. Me an him went to open the window slowly an to check if he's still out there however he wasn't there although I hope there's no more evil in this world other then him. Chloe I think he's gone he said to me. Don't worry About it Rascal I'm sure it will be fine besides he's gone I'm certain that he won't know you're alive as always, we clearly know of what he's going to do to you. For over 3 years the old bad guys like you guys parish to make new bad people in our world just like the art book of legends said. I then told him the truth about him when grabbing my phone an to show him the photo of what Emily showed me while texting me of him in person but turns out he was certainly shock while seeing it.
So he is real.~Rascal
Yes he is now you believe me ? As I told him
Yes I do however you didn't give me any evidence though it the first time he said. Well I didn't that's the point so my friend Emily send me a photo towards herself an same to others.
Oh well sorry for snapping over with it I honestly am pretty shocked then before.~Rascal
Sure an it's ok!
Me an Rascal were done putting stuff up when locking all the doors an everything while suddenly the power went out because it was storming at 8:00 pm in the middle of the day half night. I then found a generator downstairs in the basement when being a little scared over Setting the power back on however I wasn't that scared of the dark I'm completely fine though it since I'm ordinary. Rascal sat on the couch then turn on the TV on and made some stuff for me an him to have during the storm for a little while. Chloe I'm sure the storm will pass an the villain well also pass as well,since we're waiting for it wanna play a little bored game ? He said while me siping my tea. Sure I said he then said ok while picking form the Cabinet I have at least 50 games like Napoli games an more.✌🏻 Oh sweet let's play that instead he said when we were playing.
Chloe: Okay?

They were having fun day inside when watching TV for 90 minutes while they waited for the rain to stop at any time, they've been pretty bored after playing on the Napoli for 90 minutes then went to take a break while Chloe went to play on her phone when rascal came to look at her phone since he's also bored. He has been looking at it for a few hours when shutting the TV off then fell asleep on her over being lazy. Chloe then blush's at him when asleep since he has been tired an Also over exaggerating like me during this time of weather.
What his he doing ~ Chloe She said when blushing
Wow I guess he has been a little tired a little bit when watching TV.
When Rascal was sleeping on Chloe's lap while she went on texting Emily about saying keep an I on fangknight she then said ok then said see ya at school towards it since the Schools covered up in Halloween decorations,Around October 31 that's where it starts then after that Halloween would be over then it would be thanksgiving on the winter time on Chloe's calendar.
She also Went to bed with him on the couch while putting her phone down an charging it So in the morning Chloe will keep in eye on other villains with Emily and also Kelsey,April,Lilly,pop&candy if it happens next time so Chloe can always keep Rascal safe form the new monsters an also her friends at School.
*Sleeps*

(End chapter)
Short story here but I'm sure it would be pretty good of impressing in the moment of the story since I'm a fan of the sweet ship an also new evil characters like fangknight coming soon!!!!