Cha 6. I Feel You're Pain.

After Emily went to go get her friends she wanted to ask candy something.
Candy why is your brother always busy? She said
Well he maybe busy but I'm sure hill come back tomorrow to come along with our friendship!
Oh well already then OF TO FRIEND TIME!!
Emily ran while candy being all excited
Eeeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeee Yaaaaaaahahaha
Emily laugh

Next was Lilly.
Hai Lilly said Emily
Hello answered Lilly
Emily: Wouldn't you like to come along for a walk you can bring your drawings to if you want.

Lilly: OH of course sure hehe I would love to 😊

YAYAYAYA As Emily&Candy&lilly went on a walk they decided to bring Kelsey and April along.
After they got all friends!
They all went to Chloe's house and ask if she wants to come on a walk.

However she did not want to in fact she's really busy but maybe some other time.

Chloe: Oh I would love to come along but I have stuff to do and busy stuff but tomorrow I'll join you all on lunch time around the park.

As Chloe said it herself her friends obviously excepted her opinion but yet still worried.

Emily: Oh well ok
Kelsey: All-right then suit yourself.
Lilly: Oh ok I guess.
April: Ok Ok
Candy: Oki Cho-Cho buy!!

As they all said ok they went away and went on there walking time.

Lilly: I Still feel bad for Chloe.
Emily: yeah she still feels down or something.
Kelsey: she'll get over it I hope :(
April: Well it's her Believe I guess
Candy: IM HUNGRY GUYS LETS GO :3

Soon as they went away Chloe still had other plans with her enemy an wanted answers from him.

(Chloe's POV)
After when I was Going inside and telling my friends buy I went to do some yard work buy the Side of my fence after that I lower my yoga mat on the ground and did some yoga in the Forest however.
After doing some more stretches
I saw Rascal spying on me.
Through the bushes.
Through the garden.

HELLO!! 👋🏻

I ignored him

HAI GLITTER BREEZE!!!!

Soon as he Teleported while my grandparents were going shopping.

He teleported to my face and said boo to me as I'd worked out.

AHHHHHHH As I fell on my mat confused.

*Giggles*

UGH OMG What do you want at this time of day Rascal can't you see I'm busy?!..
I said

Rascal: Didn't you remember?
Chloe: What?
Rascal: It's tomorrow it's Tuesday that mean's I came tomorrow like ya said *He Giggled*
Chloe: OH Well sorry I hardly Forget things that are coming through me.
Rascal: mmmuhmm
Chloe: So how long have you been spying on me?
Rascal: Like now?
Chloe: NO NO tonight when I seted you free.
Rascal: Oh well I maybe spied on you for a little while tonight yesterday but I guess I couldn't help the enemy that I just wanted to see -W-
Chloe: -_-

As She finished working out She went back to the house while Rascal camped inside while following her side to side.
As they both sat down at the table Chloe wanted answers of why this was happening to her.

Chloe: OK listen joker?!! I only wanted to chat with you for such a long time after my bow and arrow practices or something like that. But that's not what we're here for I came for answers of why you gave me your backstory WHY?!

*As she said in a mean tongue*

Rascal: I-I-I Don't know it just happened when I completely lost my Ways of not summoning my master. But when you said that he was controlling me I blurred out the rest of what I did and finally I understand now.
Since you were right about the whole accident that I have caused I decided to not talk about it but since you wanted to know the truth so badly??
Fine Yes I was human I had a home and a lot of bad days through out my childhood while constantly trying fitting in and making friends at the circus.🎪
They didn't like the way I dressed so that's why I ran home crying till this day as a kid.
I was so depressed and decided to Move on through life when nogo gave me life and wanted to have a new home of making a sad or bad ending against my team and will!!
So now like you said he was controlling me however you are right obviously.😖
Since it's been a year.

After finishing his story i was incredibly shocked and wanted to cheer him up.
She put her hands on his cheek and made him feel happy and better like he belong.

Chloe: Thank you for understanding and giving the story to be come to let you know I was a little scared to so we agree on something.

Yes he said as he put his hands on her cheek.
Then putted her two hands next to his an touch.

Chloe: you don't have to fly back to your own realm you can just stay here and make yourself at home as long as you need for yourself.

She said

Rascal: Thank you breeze

Chloe: Call me Chloe  :3

(End chapter)
(Hmmm so far so good)