Cha 15. School Start

( HEY HEY HEY GUESS WHOS BACK!!!!)
(Remi Here to make the next chapter)
So basically I had to cut it off for a little bit because the chapter was 16 so instead I had to make it 15 since of my busy days of school.
So anyways I'm back "boys an girls" anyway
Enjoy the presentation of the amazing story called (helping&Savingthejoker)
Starting now :3

(No ones POV)
Today it was the first day of high school the five girls Emily,Lilly,Candy,Kelsey,Chloe and April went to get everything at school since during the year of the first day of school. Simply school's been Destroyed over the accident of nogos death but at least he's gone forever since the story of him of creation. After the girls got dressed and ready they went to get Chloe" over walking to her house of getting ready for the first day of high school they all felt happy about this because they were getting older, Going an moving to 11th Grade around 10th or 9th when they all met each other before they were the "glitter force" but now there the princesses of the Queens happiness an given the story a happy ending though life.
Kelsey: Chloe!! As she said knocking at her door.
She then open the door notices her friends standing next though her door step.
Chloe: Oh Hello girls how are you?
Emily: Good Yelp her an Candy in her human form.
April: Chloe I see your all ready for school huh :)
Chloe: Why yes since I ask because they said though the news when they were getting school started for people to come once again and I'm even excited to help my class mates an also you guys actually as well. (As She giggles)
Lilly: Yeah I can tell the amazing expression you're having hehe.
Chloe: Ya As she said In happy form.
Emily: Well let's be off then.
As they all agreed an headed out to school time.
However Chloe's wide a awake now since she has been spending the days with Rascal in her house after all the work that she has done for her parents an grandparents plus she wasn't the only one who did work for her self in fact He helped her to.
Chloe wouldn't mind about it for him to stay for a while since he can turn to human well just a little bit
Soon as they walk towards school everyone went happy seeing the people having fun and even enjoying there days for such a long time.
Class mates are really amazing an happy though seeing Chloe for the very first time and friends.
Class mates: CHLOES HERE!!!
All happy with joy.
~ Hi Everyone
She answered
Class mates: Were all ready for you to come help us out with some Supplies During the year of us not being in school for an year hahaha.
(As they shackled)
Maybe for the day or two Chloe will probably think of something though herself over the joker being human. Chloe then thinks about rascal an thinks if hes kinda human in his way while cutting paper with her class mates in her first day of school an day "dreams" of her setting him free.
The teacher told us that it was a half a day for us to come along over just visiting a bit so they wouldn't seem mind a bit.

It's was 12:00 everyone left early the four girls went to sit down on the outside school while Chloe's class mates said ~See you tomorrow on Tuesday.
~ Thx See ya soon.
As the four girls went to sit down chatting.
Emily: Wow I didn't know you're class mates like you so much Chloe.
Chloe: Ya Thats why I'm the vice president in the school who helps people it's obviously funny an yet stupid since of the hole three bad guys came as humans buy being vice president over ditching the only person who is already vice president.

As the hole girls laughing hard about there minds changing about that they noticed that those people were not humans those people were. Ulric,Brute&Brooha dress up as human forms ditching her hard work.
~Those people who were dress as humans were Rascals friends or apart or anything~ Kelsey.
Ya they were such jerks stupid clown only wanted it for his self. ~ Lilly
Since it has been such a long time of talking about them there actually kinda cute as pixies now when we share there feelings form them in war!!~ Apirl
The story will make them stay like pixies forever of our happy ending over to Rascals Death over into per ink. ~ Emily
Yeah ~Candy.
Kelsey: Since Were talking to each other about these suff through the bad guys summon bad unhappy endings,inky Books over for 3or4 years
Why you ask Chloe?
Chloe: Oh No reason just thinking about the situation and anger over them that I had from it.