Cha 16. Wednesday early release!

(Chloe POV)
Since that Rascal Gave me The gift I clearly didn't say of how I feel towards him until I came back to school an greeted my friends with fun friendship since it's going to be an early release day .....I Hope.

Chloe and her friends wanted to do something fun together like go to the mall or maybe food from the library of legends or decorating after school times but however sometimes for them is clearly hard to keep a Secret to them to keep around the-Halls,Class,buildings & More.
Before during class Chloe hardly hadn't really listen that much since of rascal's gift that made her happy an sweet.
Chloe are you listening? ~ Teacher
One at the moment Chloe then snapped out of it then said
Uh Yes Yes sorry I Was thinking though stuff since school came back to us hehe.
As she said in Embarrassment way to others.
However her friends certainly don't mind they clearly have the same way an always feel better or good about there selfs when day Dreaming.

Next day they went together to play or to learn sewing and making since it's Chloe's favorite thing to do. Tuesday was a busy bus-Kill for them but they know that they could never give up over homework an everything on evening.

(Emily's POV)
Even if It's just me or has Chloe been acting wired?
But I've bet she would probably be very busy with her class mates although I have nothing to say to her it's not really kinda an issue for myself to explain if to say or to her but who am I kidding Chloe's is Chloe in that's that. Possibly our first won't mind about her acting wired since she did feel bad like before an was busy for a while but now that schools here she wouldn't have to worry about it and she's still apart of the Glitter Force right?

Emily was thinking towards Chloe being wired this way because of her daydreamings all the time with us an her classmates however Emily still thinks that she's pretty smart girl an even in her own way as well.

Usually its what people do when daydreaming witch it's call being in lalaland or being distracting over yourself.

Next day Chloe went to have lunch with her friends on the outside picnic table to come chat for a little while.
Soon as they were done the rest of the people at school said goodbye once again over through all the homework that they were doing for 2:00 🕑
Emily and her friends went back home to there homes to Study a math quiz Overnight though over time until there done with it since Chloe has finish hers over her being very smart an very thinkable in her spar times.?
She then went for a walk to look at the far away lake an to think of what her Conscience is telling her
Since yesterday of the kindness of Rascal.

(Chloe's POV)
I then went to say my goodbyes to my friends then quickly went of to spy through the lake for a little while. Overall with that I felt a very nice an warm feeling towards me an my stomach like having butterflies in it before I let my Conscience and feelings over Rascal's freedom in 2 Days ago an my friends have still not Noticed form it.
Things have pretty much came to a good start in my life but over in a good way I still have feelings for him feelings that he needs to work on well since I gotta still teach Him how to be human in life so he wouldn't turn bad in our life over though his an my story.
It's was 6:00 Chloe went to her house to say hello to her parents with kindness an sharing happiness with others at her place an pleasure over towards with them.
She then went to say hello the her friend or old friend of rascal once again however things have came to them quite in a Wired way an also to there personality in there friendship ways.
Rascal Then Noticed Chloe's Expression in her fun days of school and also with her friends as well. Even for away he wanted to explain his feelings towards her like before unfortunately he's still pretty nervous to ask since they have been enemies for such a long time.

Soooooooo How'd it go today? He Said
Very Well thanks for asking ^_^ As she said
Her parents went shopping For a little while before she went outside to Water her plants while he was spying on her through Long days of school.
She did get bored for a few minutes with him until he had something that maybe could cheer her up He then flew up to the sky then uses his powers turning it into a rainy day witch Chloe likes.
She Gets Confused over Rascal flying up to the sky or continuing to go back home however he didn't until She felt rain coming down on her hair.
He Went back down to Express her form her reactions towards to the rain over with his goods.
Ohhh Rascal I didn't know that you could do that thanks. Y-you didn't had to do that for me? ~ Chloe
Nah None mention it it's what I do when I have a friend like you that has bad days then make days Fun over with joy in the rain. After all I am a joker btw?!~ Rascal
As she greeted him with his happiness towards her outside after school while she said buy to her friends at an early Release Day.
Since over time and over Chloe's choices again she decided to stop for a second then went inside with Rascal after there experience an loving in the rain of a beautiful surprise.

(End chapter)
It's Finished ✅
^_^