Cha 4. He's Back!?

(Chloe's POV)
After a while dreaming I Glared as I woke up and getting all his moment's Of him while writing my story in my room and after homework.
Sometimes when I cry I always feel the difference of him not being bad like a bad person.
Turns out He wasn't a bad person at all he had a good heart in his story as a kid.
But he was bullied though rough times.
If I feel happy that I liked him then maybe rascal was just S-Scared when trying to defeat me and same to my glitter force friends.
I went on my phone to group chat my friends there weren't busy except April and Kelsey. April was playing with her brother's and sister's in Soccer ball
And Kelsey went playing volleyball with her teammates Lilly&Emily wasn't busy but I'm guessing there talking with candy while talking though my phone Mmmm but I don't really want to talk to them because I wasn't in to mood but I'll think sometime tomorrow.

Chloe then text the girls and say that she was busy and wanted to do some stuff on her own so she did and decided to call it a night then Lilly and Emily felt happy that she was doing ok.

Ok I'll see you guys tomorrow or on Friday I guess she said
Oki night Chloe said Lilly&Candy&Emily and will tell Kelsey and April that they said good night.
She then said ok and stop chatting her friends for a while and looked out the window.

(Around 6:00) Chloe wanted to think straight of her consciences about Rascal in life she then cries for a little while after when her parents went to go spend the night over at there friends house for three days so all I have left is my grandma&grandpa in my house for a while so that's good to know.
She then went eating dinner with her grandparents and chat. After chatting and hanging out she went upstairs and told her grandparents goodnight
Night she said and they said goodnight back.
Chloe felt sad that she wouldn't ask to say to her friends of her being this way including her parents and grandparents she looked at the moon of the color of her clothes and wanted a second chance. She wished that if that dream of rascal was true and me I actually liked him so much so as a Great moments but idk why. She then said her wish to the full moonlight.

Chloe: I just I just wish I would have this last Moment so these dream's wouldn't happened again if it was true I wouldn't be looking in the mirror of life through him and his evil friends of pixies might Turn back in there regular forms of his back story and what nogo did to him was wrong. *Sniff Sniff* 
All I got to say is I-I love him 0-0 *Crires*
That's all I got to say.
❤️

(After saying that last night around  11:00)
A pile of ink was spreading out of the mirror through the book in Chloe's room.
She didn't noticed but yet still emotional while crying and still looking at the full moon 🌕
After saying those kind words to the person you love or Worth caring for in your dreams.
The ink of black blood
Revealing a man with Violet colors an white Clothes. With Red,Yellow,Blue&Purple hair and long ears and with sharp boots (As Rascal.)
When Chloe was looking at the moon she felt someone if something on her shoulder but however she was to busy spying through the moon while still crying. 🌙
*Sniff What is wrong with me!!!*
Shhhhhh shhhhhh
shhhhhh shhhhhh it's ok he said
There there breeze just let all you're tears out I'm here.
As he whispered.
You don't have to be alone anymore Chloe you are love.
After crying so much she notice the touch of his hand. 
She slowly look behind her and noticed some kind of figure in the back of her touching.

*looks*

RASCAL?! *As She Turn*

Hehehehe miss me? * He giggles*

H-How I-I-I-I Don't understand I thought you you!!
He then puts one finger on her lips and said.

I didn't died darling I was melting into humanity for despair but when someone made a story and wish upon a star or someone you love or care about with So much emotions.
Brings them back to life.
Over buy a wish of the moon with joy 🌙
And after he said that she went on holding her glitter pack just in case if he was actually lieing.

Rascal noticed that she was scared a little while seeing her stress of holding her pack and said.

Rascal: You No I'm not here to attack you right?
Are you guessing that I am going to betray you
Well you know I wouldn't do that because I've changed and you've seen through my dreams That's the reason why I picked you as an enemy
To show you my past of your nightmares.

As he said that through her Soul she dropped her glitter pack while noticing that he has changed for the better since of  like a year of nogos death so she might be guessing he's changed for the better but at least he still looks the same She guess.

Rascal: Listen I know you're scared or if you want to kill me again but it's fine I'm in no Control of killing or defeating you once again but I at least had fun defeating you like before he giggled again.

After feeling that way He said his good buy while leaving through the window. However That didn't stop Chloe!! She grabbed him buy the shirt while almost entering the window.

❄️Wait?!

🃏Huh?

Chloe: The reason why I wished you was because to get you back form not hurting anyone or anything to us an not get sucked into a book. I've seen the truth of you and I know you were scared when you defeated me or almost killing me. But you were born as a human person like me and like my friends not a pixie or a monster and now that I mentioned it I've seen your problem.
I see the light within you *Sniff Sniff*
And Nogo was only controlling you because you wanted a better life and better attention with your act then him. He was just useing you to kill innocent people and taking all of there negative energy for a reason to summoning nogo and buffoons to get more power to awaken him then he was still alive so I Believe it's done for you.

She said
Noticing how she said that made rascal confused but shock of the better?!
So so I wasn't summoning my master ?
He said while She nodded
WOW After all this time I was being use for no reason to my evil friends.
And trying to hurt innocent people
And trying to Defeat you!?

Chloe : Yes yes and yes that's why I dream about you because I know it wasn't much but I had to save you from the book and form my wish to you form a jewel or whatever but to my head and you deserve a second chance.

As she said that he Gambled and started to almost crying with ink. (Instead he did)

He hugged her an apologize for everything that he did.

Rascal: I'm I'm So Sorry So so sorry *Cries*
*Hugs her tightly*

Chole: Shhh you don't have to be sorry it wasn't you it was nogo that controlled you and even controlling your whole story of your life.
And made you parish.
*sniff sniff* But sometimes
We just wanted to give this story a happy ending though people helping and more.

Rascal: *Sniff Sniff* thank you for Setting me free

Chloe: your welcome.

She said as they both cried
They both stop hugging and felt happy to there selfs and said goodbye to each other as rascal went back to his own shadow realm and Chloe will see him tomorrow but he still needs to be careful to not get caught or being seen cause Emily and the three others thinks he's still dead over melting into a Pile of ink. However Chloe gave him life over feeling his steps and making him a nice person
But Chloe still needs some answers for him and Explaining of why he gave her his back story.

(End chapter) yay he's back that means hill be Continuing to follow Chloe around the neighborhood  but rascal still need to be careful to Chloe's friends you'll never know if he's going to change to kill them and not Chloe. I hope you enjoy peeps)