Cha 3. Think About it

(Chloe's POV)
After my dreams of him I completely let it go and use all my pressure to get it out so my friends won't feel unharmed. Everything in my life of me defeating Rascal was over but idk why it's happening again
I went home and said my good buys to my friends after playing with them through teleporting to different ideas on earth and went home.
As I got home my parents greeted me and I did to so as I got my stuff all set and do my homework and making another map an puting it on my table an Study and wearing different clothes since it's almost dark.
Soon as I got done I put my stuff away and went upstairs to my bed.
We didn't have any school because they gave us a week off out of it when it blew up after the defeat and of the hold town.
It was 9:11 an almost night I didn't really wanted to sleep so I decided to get my things and take them upstairs for a little while.
It also reminds me since I am vice president at school and a really great person on homework days and to make everyone feel happy about there selfs.
At 10:00 I was a little bit tired Through the fun that I'm having but I'm still thinking of the dream in my head of rascal when he was Hurt with pain
And hatred :(
If I wanted to help him then why did he tried to kill me?
I-I mean yea but I think for him that it was just a head start with fighting when not killing was he really trying to go easy on me or was this serious?sometimes I don't want to think it over.
Because My mind is just thinking over nervously about that dream I think it was because he likes me?
*Blushes* no no to much of anxiety I can't think like that snap out of it OMG.
I then went to bed to think it over so it wouldn't get to over bored as a day dream *sigh* She said
Why is rascal in me?! *Thinks about it*
*Sleeps*

(End Chapter YAY)