Cha 35. The way to ask.

Kelsey and April made it to Emily's while getting Lilly on the way there. Lilly was a little bit confused but freaking out of the better when they disgusted it to her around sunset.'Emily we need to talk' said Kelsey. 'Yeah it's Urgent' (April said while nodding) Oh Oh Ok come quickly girls. Once Emily open the door very quickly her first were very shock of what they can Cross battle when Emily's parents went shopping for a few minutes. "Okay What is it girls?)
Emily said when looking at all the windows then shutting them all down buy the evil characters.
Was there another back guy? Screeched candy.
" I was hoping that you would say that' April said
Once me and April walked down the Street near the park,we saw the forth character and he's names SillyGarden (Kelsey immediately said) and he doesn't speak normal English~ April. (OMG!)~Emily
"And yeah they told me about it. Lilly said while hold candy in her arms. Well what are we going to do,we can't hide forever. (We need a plan) "We need to get to know them It would be best' April continued. Are you guys sure that we're going to do this ? Cried Candy."Well if it's worth saving the world, best do it now an hurry and find the art book of legends." Emily said. while the others agreed to her decision since she's the leader of the glitter force after all.
"Alright will come look for it with you" Kelsey ask her. As the others said the same. But what about Chloe? Lilly asked? Well it's a long a story, you see she didn't wanted to come with us to sort things out and not to know on what's happening when finding the book of legends of the bad guys. Kelsey and April explain to Lilly and also towards candy at Emily's house. Wait What? Cried Lilly. But she's our friend how could she do this to us?! She ask, looking at them. Well it's her opinion as long as she's not busy because if not then will be upset for the better. April explain. I agree with April~Kelsey. Guys listen let's still just give her a chance ok because she needs some time alone herself when being busy alright ?~Emily. Well ok then will let her do her things on her own besides it's not really emergency after all Kelsey said. I guess Candy said. Soon as they were done chatting the four when back to the library of legends, trying to find the book of legends when Going to there houses Teleporting to there.

(Teleporting)

(Here)

Emily: Ok guys we finally reached it hi girls!
Kelsey: Ello!
April: I've got some stuff.
Candy: Emily I'm hungry,Let's eat!!

Emily: Ok Candy! They said when running.

They finally open the door searching for the book when Emily putting candy on on the table, eating while they still kept finding the book of legends in the 16 rooms.

(Searching)

(End Chapter)
Hope you guys like it.