Cha 5. Being Certain 

(Emily's POV)
Today it's morning I was getting myself all ready and brushing my hair&teeth and everything and calling my friends while chatting them for fun even candy was having the fun of her life.
Somehow after getting all ready Pop came to my window and greeted my attention to me and candy.

Hello Emily&Sis he said In happy time.
Sorry to interrupt your guys day an-
After saying that he gets his attention form candys hug while being interrupt buy his words

YAY IM SO HAPPY YOUR HERE BROTHER!!
Yelp Candy.

Nice to see you to sis.

After a little while talking Emily was explaining for why he's here?

Emily: Nice to see you again pop but why are you here?

Pop: I wanted to check on you guys to see on we're you doing to this day since it's been forever to see you and queen candy :)
Buy the way jubiland has been Restore to its rightful place and queen Euphoria is free.
But however I'm not so sure that the shadow Realms still out in space after the Death of nogo and all of the bad guys.

He said while being certain

Emily: Oh ok we are happy that you came
Candy: YA 😃
Pop:I'm glad to.!

When they were chatting each other Emily wanted to noticed that maybe we all can go have a great day or time.

Emily: Say maybe you should come with us.
Candy: Yeah come on brother!!

Pop wanted to come along but he can't he has lots of work to do with the other pixies in jubiland.

Pop: Thanks well I would love to but I'm very busy today because I have stuff to do with the pixies so maybe some other time.

Emily&Candy: OH OK

Emily:That's ok pop maybe tomorrow
Pop: Alright you guys stick together and have fun with your friends.

Pop flew back to jubiland while Emily and candy went having fun and going out with there friends!!

(End chapter)
(Sweet)