Cha 50. The Generous Thought.

(Meanwhile When Still in Jubiland.)
Even So If there was Something Gone Bad Like Really, Really Bad, The Glitter Force, The Joker an The Pixies will Make it Right For His Friends to trust him on last time of Friendship an Matter. A Few days Past and The Rest Were Still in Jubiland, Still Thinking about there Trust of honor over to Rascal an Same to the Pixies. Rihanna was still Not surprise buy not Letting Them getting along with the promise of being nice. "Hey Candy is it just Me or Have they all have Not Been Getting along for the Matter." Rihanna Said looking at Candy completely. "I'm Not Sure What We're going to do, since we have 20 days to figure it out." "Well I'm Surprised That your Brother hasn't told me about that, Well Two much." Rihanna Suddenly Question.

(Meanwhile While The Jokers Friends We're Still sitting in the Same Shot, Still Thinking.)

They were pretty Upset still But When Thinking about it, they tend to trust him for good. While Unstoppable and maybe understanding it He was with Chloe Walking around and Figuring it out for there Selfs, Ulric Has got in touch with this problem before But Hasn't Quit while Trying, same for Burte and Brooha so Instead they've mind there difficulties differences. While They were all still figuring it out. Ulric Then Suddenly Looked at the Glitter Force The Second time and Wonder of how they are gonna Do this With Them. But suddenly When understood it. Emily then Looked at Ulric an Wonder To Herself That They can also be Trusted but As They were all in shock Towards there selfs. Ulric Then Suddenly Blushed a Little at Her as Brooha an Brute We're Still thinking. Once Thinking about it They've Turn to Ulric and Known that if he Was okay then to Still think so often. "You Okay there Ulric.?" Brute Said. "Yea you feeling alright.?" As Brooha Confirmed but obviously confused. He Didn't Respond Then Decided to Look at the Beauty of lucky. While he was Looking at her Ulrics Friends then Rush, Pushed and Also Tapped him While Getting his attention. They Finally had Gotten his attention then he suddenly said. "Sorry guys, I Didn't know What gotten over me...?" He Suddenly said while being overwhelmed. "We're you looking at Glitter Lucky.? "Brute said. "Have you Gone mad.?" As Brooha Confused him. "Huh. N-NO I Have not gone mad You Idiots. I Was uh, uh, trying to Tell The Glitter Force That We can Try to Trust Them.?" As He Said. "You cannot be Serious from over Thinking it Right..?" Brooha Said. As Brute also Agreed with Her. "Yea!?" "Oh COME ON Guys.? We have to at least Try? and Make a better plan with them since Glitter lucky did Say that We can Have a Better life When She Picked us up and felt us an Turn us into Glitter Pixies." As Ulric Said, making it serious. Well.. You Seem Forfeited and For-filled Ulric." As Brooha said. "Well, Guess We Can trust the Glitter Force for now." Brute Command an Completely Said. "Then Let's Make a Move on Guys." As Ulric said an Finally decided to say to himself that He's the Second in command an Not Really Rascal, Since Ulric wanted to be.

(They've both or all 3 of them Went to talk to them)

Once Doing that, The 3 Guys Went To See or to just Talk to them since when nothing Very Sneaky. basically They Were all done Walking with Rihanna for a Change. "Hey Glitter Force." The Jokers Friends Said. "Oh Hey Ulric, Brute And Brooha." Emily Said. "How's Life for you.?" As Kelsey said Sitting right next to Emily. "What do you Guys Want.?" April Said Quite Meanly over while Lilly, Candy an Rihanna looked at them. "Well, We've Have Something To Say to You Guys." He Asked Them For the personal Problem. "Yes, Go on." As Emily Asked them while all of them looked at them and Apparently Apologize. "Lady's Listen, We've Understand over on how Much You Hate us But I'm Glad that we can start this out an Start all over an Sort things out since Lucky Did Made us Had a Better life in our path." Ulric said Genuinely While Brooha Took Over also an Same to brute buy Apologizing to them for defeating and trying to kill us from Trusting of what they've thought was real or fake. "But Frankly We Can Make it Up For You guys, If you're involved or interested." <-:(Brooha) "Yeah Is There anything We could do to help also Still go on and hate us, we understand." <-:(Brute) "So We all just wanted to say to you all Glitter Force Is that. (Ulric) (Then They've all said sorry at once to them.)