Cha 8. The Spy.

The next morning Chloe Was getting herself all situated and Dress while visiting or meeting her friends to go have lunch with them at noon she obviously haven't spend the days with them because she was very tick off and Annoyed Buy Rascal.
Once she was all ready and set then went out while he wanted to ask a question to her.
Rascal: Hey uh Where are you off to this early?
He said as he went blocking the door way.
Chloe: I'm off to lunch??
Rascal: Two where?
Chloe: With my friends of course.
After she said that he noticed of how and why she was always with them all the time over the years of the fight through bad and good.
Rascal: Oh why are you always with them?
Chloe: Isn't it obvious? I'm there friends 
Rascal: I know that!?
Chloe: Listen I'll be back ok just go on right ahead and make yourself at home and don't get caught buy anything serious.
Rascal: Ok fine He said in hands A crossed then move back against the door.

As She went off his ideas wanted to think of what Chloe was up two then he wasn't so be sure about it.
He then went up into to the sky vanish into cards going after breeze.

(Chloe's POV)
I finally took a break of the that jester while walking though the neighborhood while seeing my friends buy trough the broken school of a little bit fix

chloe? CHLOE!! OVER HERE :3 Emily Greeted

Chloe: Sorry I'm late I was getting all my Chores and homework all set an done but I'm here.

Emily: We're so happy that you came
She said while everyone was.

Once they got their stuff all set at lunchtime and Sordid Tea Chloe needed to still keep this a Secret to her self because of what she have done of letting her Enemy out to Defend or defeat of constantly killing you or your friends.

Lilly&Kelsey: So what have you been up to today

They said

Chloe: Oh well hehe I've been thinking about maps still an-

When she continue on the rest of her story she noticed of how amazing Aventures would be out there to seek.

The rest of her friends were shocked buy the amazed of how she has a great bright future in her Path.

(Rascals POV)
I've went to follow all around to find her then I did with her glitter force friend ha glitter force more like glitter dorks haha.
I then hide in the tree Near the bushes so no one couldn't of seen me. after all I still have my dark magic well to suck the Negative outta people well It use to be my job but not anymore I've Changed and I hardly don't know why breeze is being nice to me for only helping and caring for so much about people  even her friends Hmm hehe that depends
History I guess.

He vantage into cards & teleported back to Chloe's house For a while to sort it out.
For his self.

As the friend's talked an hang out for a little bit they all had an extra idea 💡
Emily was thinking that maybe all of us should spend the night over at her house for a little while but the girls didn't really think of it too much because they had stuff to do for the weekend
I'm Sorry Emily but we can't come we have stuff to do they said since school is getting all fixed up on Friday August 30th 2022 and I bet you and candy already know that as an reminder in as they said sitting down on the ground.

Emily: oh OH OOPS 😬 I almost forgot about school that they were fixing it up after the damage of the hole place since of a week of it well if it starts would you maybe then wanna spend the night?
She said

Sure Kelsey said an everyone said

Ok Great Emily Greeted!

It was getting dark we all had a great time together we all packed are things and then went to there houses and said goodbye to each other on picnics day everyone said bye while Chloe went for a stroll to get to her house since her grandparents are home anyway during night time.

(End chapter)
(Wow what a blast)
(Enjoy the story presentation)