Cha 56. The Bad Guys Capture.

(Meanwhile All of Themselves in a Deep Sleep.)

Non of them felt very joyful in despair when dreaming about it, and Frankly to their selves they can't stop dreaming of what will happen to them during if they change or if they would be able to fight along their sides anymore. The bad generation will not capture them just yet they are just going to put a dream spell on them for a little bit just around noonish they will be in there catching darkness bubble during their slumber just the same like with Rascals Color balls in his hair. Even then they will still protect each other if they feel and hurt or injured or maybe just begging for another life. As Soon as They all said good night to each other during there fun times Together, They all decided to dream of something sweet well except for Rascal, Ulric, Brute And Brooha there's were much different then there and Not From this World to there girls life and Not enemies especially the Pixies of Candy, Rihanna and Pop. They were still in the Same rooms Like before in Chloe's house while backing Down to hide buy them. But Fang An the rest already knows where they are. There dreams Began and Started to hurt for a Little bit. Ulric, brute and Brooha didn't really felt that there Memories of their dreams just wanted it to in the past but Rascals Dreams were different then there's since he's humanity then as a pixie like them. Before him and The girls Were Off to find them as pixies. It may seem Possible for him to forgive himself on what he did and Just Wanted to tell the truth that He Wasn't in controlled in his body and it was Not him who caused more of the mess that he created. Nogo did this to him just to teaching him a lesson and becoming a devil of society. As He Sleeps with Chloe and Rihanna upstairs he Felt his dream emerging from the ground and took over is existence from living and trying to get rid of it but it won't help to calm the situation down and the others. As soon as this Happened Fang went down to earth for a Little bit and caps A dream spell on them, All of them for a little bit and then will be right back to get the others to capture them. (Flies back up to the abyss realm.) and To that reason. The Girls Already have there Glitter Packs and Especially a Chain pack on there purses to. The Glitter box was Half Full with half Glitter gem and use ti known to there selfs onto why this keeps Happening inside like before of last time. Chloe and The Others dreams Were ok sincerely good except for hers, Chloes Dream Is pretty the same but a little dark to rascals but hers Was Were She was up on the tower with her map when drawing about the world of her career since she's smart. But after that she begs the question and known that it wasn't the Play in a dream. So as the cursed dream lifted up the page, she was were She Was Wishing Rascal in the black mirror of despair and Flesh. Even looking at her self on what she did but was the right thing to do. The girls suddenly would off gave her a Chance be in her dream she disown them as Friends and Being cruel as Hell and pushing her a side which is basically not true. There Dream Curse Was only Being for Them and Hers. "No. No. No!" She Said and Rascals does it the same way and Puts his Hand on his hand and try's not to scratch her and Rihanna during there slumber. "No No No No Go Away Ahh!!" He Said inside. No one has ever woke up from this pesky dream until three hours until it decided to share with it in their dreams so that they would team up to fight the evil. Rascal Felt the same dreams like before a few weeks back when. he was dreaming about these five ugly goo monsters known as the colors of the glitter force to kill him and set them back to the despair when turning him into Goo. A huge Glob of goo . but this one was way worse or than before unless if you have someone teaming with you to fight them because it was made from the next generation. If you start to break in your dreams and save another one inside you would dare to imagine that they do need help because if they didn't they will get killed by their own dreams in real life. "Guys GUYS Where are you." Chloe said when she was still on the top of the tower holding her map until she realize that her friends were turned into goo and faded out of misery but she realized to herself that this was just a dream and a nightmare and constantly hurting so badly. (As She was Crying and Crying over and scared and fear.) After that. her dream became rearranged and was then in a big black ball knowing of where everyone was but no clue all she only found was a desk, paper and chair in a cage like a lot like rascals circus. (Witch it was on the inside.) "Why isn't anyone there. Where is Everyone!!" She compromise to her self when begging on her knees to know where she was if it didn't matter about rascals circus. Why am I even here in the despair why do I have to suffer like this this shouldn't be the ending like we thought we would have why does this always have to keep continuing towards all of us I wish it never would happen I just wished it and it should remain the end instead of batter good I thought it was a true ending!! (As she breaks her knees and cries.) "Why do people always have to leave us be why can't these evil leave us alone I mean I sure did wish my enemy and Told my Friends about it, but it doesn't make an excuse when making new ideas. (As She cries more when these thoughts got into her head.) "AHHH!"