Cha 44. Shock.

A Few minutes later, The Two Went back downstairs and to show Emily Rascals New Style. The other
girls and candy were still asleep but not only that, they wanted you do something fun once they wake up. It was finally 6 o'clock between Chloe's schedule and giving him a bath. Once they went downstairs, Emily then noticed his new style was actually very pretty on him, he had purple all over him, a light purple shirt and a dark purple pants and his hair was down not only down but all wavy looking, since Chloe blowdried his hair, his jester hair For Help.
"Whoa Rascal, you look amazing." Emily Said. "Thanks, I-I never get any attention when showing my looks" He Said. "Plus, No one ever gave me something in my life when I was a kid."  Once he said that to Emily and Chloe, they suddenly started to feel bad for him when being involved buy his answers an still talking about his backstory. "Huh?" "What do you mean Rascal." Chloe Remarked kindly. "Well.. i.. uh.... Don't worry about it."perhaps you guys have herd enough about my backstory when my master made it terrible for one day." He ask towards the Pink and Blue in shock.

Then He had his jester hair pull up into a bun and His mask was still up on his face. Even though, he's still that same joker who had almost destroy the earth around that time because of emperor nogo. But that wasn't him, Because he was Brainwash buy his order in custody and to his own story, making him to destroy it over people hurting on him in the past despair. "Well. will give you a break Rascal." They said lead him sitting on the couch right buy Emily and near Chloe's friends. He wanted to ask some more questions but he Decided not to, even though he needs to rest. When it was 6:40 pm, Chloe then went sitting back down with him while turning on the air conditioning on. Winter was still here but buy there reasons. they didn't care.
Chloe wanted to know of what he was hiding between the two holes in his mask, once she realized when saying that in her head, she decided not to pick on it, cause if she did, then it wouldn't be ok for Rascal. They then ate some food and TV and made some wonderful pictures together in his styles.
*He's like a-human.* Chloe said in her mind. She wouldn't say that to herself in fact, her friends don't blame her for the better since he does look a little human like when thinking of the same thing. Emily then sited on the right side with Chloe, and Rascal was on the other side buy Chloe on the left. since he doesn't mind but maybe can leading him completely awkward when getting surrounded by all the girls.

(Later 7:00)

The Three felt awkward towards Chloe when she was sitting in the middle of them, surrounding her on the couch. But on second thought. She doesn't mind of what she thinks since her friends would or Wouldn't do.
Chloe then suddenly had a relieve that Emily wasn't going to go upstairs and tell her about what happen, since it's completely complicated to know. Emily wouldn't Hesitate to know, since she knows what privacy means and same to everybody else.
"Ooh i like this movie.(Watches Night night guilty.)
Emily said. They use to had a small Tv but instead Chloe's parents got a big Tv, even it has games and everything but she didn't feel interest when playing video games, it could mess her work up and everything, since Rascal understands for her.
"I'm so glad you like it Guys" Chloe said back leading Rascal confused towards this conversation.

*Get confused* "Uh" *Emily turns.* "Wow Rascal, . you sure have been in the shadow realm for so long. Emily said. "Yeah "Guess I have." He cried. "It's ok." Chloe Said to him. "Well I can understand you're hurt when it comes to living alone with know one to care for." Emily Said. "Guess you can say that Glitter Lucky." Chloe felt happy that Rascals have is a nice conversation with her and Emily when watching Tv in the middle of the night.
During that for a long time watching the show, it was over. then it finally reached 8:00 an so. Then turn the Tv off then when and put the dishes away while waiting for the time to be right when the girls leave. They all three went to get ready for bed without waking the girls up including Candy. Well thank for letting me watching Tv with you two. Emily said "You're welcome" Chloe said And same to Rascal. "Our Pleasure." Once they cleaned some stuff off. They all decided two stay up a bit except for Emily, she went to bed at 8:30 pm with the others so that The two could continue playing with each other.
They went upstairs to go sleep so that hey wouldn't
Wake the girls up. "Night Guys" Emily said. "Night" "Night Glitter Lucky"

(Then went upstairs)

Once they went upstairs. The two also felt awkward while looking at each other once before when they mentioned it or something. Others both at them talking to each other for a few minutes. Rascal had an idea, Although he's still thinking of what to say to Chloe or Breeze in his positions. He wasn't mocking her, he just wanted to ask of how much it means for Chloe taking care of him, especially her friends.
"Hey Uhh Uhh, Breeze?" He said sitting on her bed again like a child. "Yes Rascal?" She said turning when getting her stuff all organized for the good day tomorrow. I a uhhh uhhh?......
*He gets a little nervous and struggles on what to say*
"Thank you For Helping me though out my problems and Feelings through m-Me!? It makes me not to feel bad anymore since, I'd maybe still Possess to my Master when not believing and being BrainWashed me in my story. But I'll try to get rid of him somehow if it takes some time to become good to your guys side."

Through Once he directed That Conversation to Chloe, as she greeted his speech as she shakes his hand open and down while shaking Chloe then said. "Awww Thank you. and you've out done yourself when helping me and my friends get along towards you. It makes me feel like you belong with us. She said shaking then hug each other.
"Well not Entirely but I'll see an think about being apart of this Construction, Since I understand that you girls hardly don't trust me enough to be fair." Over Rascals discussion, Chloe can still understand his hurt and think that her friends don't hardly trust them or he doesn't Trust them the make way especially for pop. Well it's time to go to bad, I'll see you in the morning. "Yea you two but? can I sleep with you? since on your old phone said it that it's going to rain hardly today." "What?" She said still sitting up taking her makeup off an pulled her her up. "In the middle of winter ?!." Don't be so ridiculous Rascal, I'm sure it's nothing." She confirmed him I'm turning around looking at the mirror. Well I'm not ridiculous, I'm just saying but I can At least consider showing you it if you insist?!"He said in a irritate mood but calm.

He showed her his phone, *She looks* Oh sorry I didn't know, but thank you for showing me it. She said when turning back at him in his two circle face mask. My Pleasure Dear, Now, Sweet Dreams." Oh and one more thing, I'm feeling a little bit better today, I can fly well low, but, to give you my advice. I Personally take it slow to get my kind magic back that you gave me Throughout my institute backstory.

"Well At least that you're feeling better, I'm so here oh and are you're Scars ok? She said in a confused way. "like are you ok once you were in the tub." Uh "Well yes!" He suddenly when lifting his shirt up fast revealing his scars. "Wow there healing just fine know wonder you were Floating a little." She said while He went back to her bed again. Mhm! *Chloe: And Know wonder he likes my bed so much. She said when getting a little irritated but call me OK since he sincerely talks too much.
She then went on the left side buy Him while he also was thinking to Cuddle or wrap his arms around her body. She didn't turn to know if her friends wanted to see on how scars were doing tomorrow. Since there still awake a little over around 9:00 Pm.
Anyways. Do you want my friends to know about your healing up just fine tomorrow? She recalled him once laying down by him. Not entirely but if you want it's fine by me, be my Guess. Ok tomorrow She turned it off the light including her lamp as the both said night and tomorrow will be a good day.
C: Night-R: Night night Breeze.

(End Chapter)
Back again. Hope you guys an gal like it. 🌟