Cha 23. It Can't be!?

(Chloe's POV)
Soon as I woke up I immediately went on track when telling Rascal bye that I'll be right back of glitter Luckys command. While going out there she told me to come check it out,for some how she even thinks that she only wants me for a reason perhaps because I'm the teachable won an hard at working at school ?
And not continuing to not allow any of our other girls to come?! Wow maybe she's Touchy I suspect. Soon as I went to continue on while talking to myself I've finally reached into Emily's house once again but she wasn't there turns out I forgot that Emily told me that she was near town an waiting for me god darn it I thought she was at home ugh use you're head Chloe for goodness sake's. It was (8:00) in the morning an it was still Sunday I suspect not even I didn't hardly know on my phone so I ignored it then it wouldn't be a problem at Risk. Kelsey did had a point at first when not hardly going through her truths like not even believing in her however I know for all of us about that photo but we will need to know if it's real or not. It could be a question at first but Emily just wants to get rid of this ridiculous new person in our story. I don't know the fact that if she's kidding or not. Well of all for her or our friends in friendship clearly Can because of the picture that we saw so I'm guessing that they don't need to worry about it that much since it's just one evil person in the book how hard can Emily tell me in person Through it even know in her path to be precise.

Chloe: I'm here Emily (She Said with a worry face)

Emily: Oh great you're here listen the reason I called you here is that I wanted you to go in check it out for yourself since you're the only smart person around this world.

Chloe: How come you only wanted me here?

Emily: Because it would only be to dangerous form them to handle so I suspected it form you that you could handle it since you're not afraid of nothing in your path in our team, oh an as soon as I ran I was scared actually me an candy were so instead we Took action then killed his Buffons witch was here like before of we are on right now.

(Chloe's mind)
(Whoa so he does carry Buffons in different ways)

Chloe: So does he have The same experience like one of the old bad guys?

Emily: Yes even though I didn't know about it myself and neither did all of us in our art book,Guess people's stories don't usually come true perhaps.

Chloe: Emily I would Believe you but if the photo of evidence is true then I might probably have to see it in person if I'm right towards it just like tomorrow.

Emily: Don't worry he will come you just need to give it some time to let him come so he wouldn't get our attention to know that we're here in town like me an candy did before.

Chloe: Alright!

Soon as Emily an Chloe when to sit down buy the hidden bench they waited a few minutes to let him come later noon or evening while putting there hands on the table an while putting there glitter box over playing with it for a few times.

(Noontime)

(Emily's POV)
Me an Chloe Hidden for a few seconds or minutes to wait for this person in our town an get him an defeat him. Even though my friends not hardly believing in me they didn't have a choice but to explain it or to not except it however Chloe could even know at first since shes really smart to know an tell about my problems that I'm having towards the new evil person,Sometimes it just gives the story new characters an I thought it was over but some how that's just the beginning of a new story. Chloe an me went on playing with the glitter box for a while when all of a sudden I saw him once again in the sky while talking to Chloe real quickly as when I got scared.

*Emily whispering*
Chloe look *Covering her mouth*

Chloe looked up to see what was that new thing up in the sky however it was the same figure like before when Emily an candy we're fighting about. After looking made Chloe Shock to her core then before.