01

There once a woman, dressed in white lazily climbing to the rooftop of a known hospital.

When she reached the gray steel door saying; 'Authorized Personel Only'. stopped and rolled her eyes pulling something from her pocket as she pushed the heavy door.

A gush of strong wind made her eyes narrow. frustrated enough she couldn't find it from her pocket, then later on face palming herself that she placed it at her back pocket.

She walked towards the bench inches away from the metal grills. after getting it out from the pocket she slouch down and opened it.

Putting one inside her dry pink lips and covering it with her frail fingers as she lit it with a lighter, she leaned her back to the bench laying her head as she inhaled the smoke.

Left hand touched her temples and the other one pulled out the cigarette to release the smoke upwards, her right arm fell to the sides as she groaned.

After a few minutes of staring to utmost nothing but plain dark skies, her phone vibrated and removed her haze thoughts.

Y/n annoyingly looked at it, only to read a birthday greeting from her old friend.

╔═════════╗
01/01/xx 7:30 PM

Happy Birthday Y/n!
Dinner and Drink's on Me tonight~
Meet me at 8 in the lobby or else i won't be giving your gift!!
xx Yuzuha
╚═════════╝

She took another puff of smoke and turned off the phone after reading the message.

It was another damm tough year, but shes still here to celebrate it with you. A loveable and kind friend Yuzuha.

She threw the Cigs since it was running out, and lit out a new one. She started to tremble and broke down after keeping such a strong face from work.

"Happy 26 years of struggling and wasting time of the year again i guess." Y/n whispered in a cracked tone.

She wiped out her hot tears from her red cheeks and inhaled the cigs.

Not until they kept falling down, as if it was london's bridge. She took a deep breath and bit her lips to stop her from crying.

Then she stopped, why? she heard footsteps from her back. Thats the most embarrassing thing to do, a stranger seeing you cry.

Y/n was about to stand up to leave the rooftop and return from her shift. However she felt a cold metal at the back of her head, as if her world went rebuild because shes going to die.

The frail woman, didnt even move an inch nor put her hands up. Instead she giggled softly that shes finally dying.

"Now thats quite a birthday present stranger, thank you and please i want my whole body to be filled with bullets. I mean if its that hard to do then you can give me the damn gun." Y/n explained straightly still not turning around.

She puffed a cig again, while the wind speaks but the stranger is still silent.

Suddenly her patience ran out and took a smoke as she decided to face the stranger.