21

Haruchiyo's side before the accident

If you ever come across a loyal dog or rather a person who would worship you to the extent, then you might see Haruchiyo on your tail.

His oath marks loyalty and action, which makes him as an ally. Of all the people who know you well, he wouldn't side with the opposition you've been through.

He knows better than that. However, fear becomes surrender, and surrender becomes power. He is no longer the same loyal dog whenever he finds someone, and he fears enough because of that person's capability.

Seeking revenge for Japan's top is not an easy task to do. He tried his best to find him, only to end up being beaten up by his underlings.

He was coughing blood and crawling to the floor, his vision as blurry as his future; fear engulfed him. Is this the end? The pink-haired man slowly lost the strength to pull his heavy body away from Minato's men.

Sanzu never told Mikey about the time when he found Ryo's turf somewhere in the streets of Harajuku, and the damned man faced his karma for not disclosing to his owner that he finally found Ryo's footprints.

Suffering from his decision by not telling Mikey is the part where he drags his body out of the rusty old building.

He pulled his body with the last strength he had and finally managed to stand up. His legs were weak and shaking, making his body slump to the nearby wall.

Dragged by his hands, the wall is slowly painted with his blood; he's nearly reaching the door, but it is difficult now to breathe and think because of his hazy mind.

Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him, startled and filled with an adrenaline rush. He fell down the stairs when he opened the door.

His whole body rolled down, and his back hit the wall before completely landing on the floor.

"Shit shit shit! I'm not going to die here." He whispered weakly and tried to drag his body again.

And when he saw the light on the first floor, he smiled like a maniac. But then the light got covered by a tall figure. "My, my, a visitor or should I say, where is Mikey? Isn't he with you?" A deep voice said with a laugh.

Sanzu's eyes widened, and he screamed with pain when the tall man stepped on his right hand.

The unknown man then grabbed a fistful of sanzu's hair, making the tattered man look at his devilish eyes. "Fucking Ryoko Minato, I'll kill you," Sanzu said and spits on his face.

Ryoko Minato then unleashes another loud laugh and kicks Sanzu by his stomach, earning a loud scream again. "A spit isn't going to kill me, Haruchiyo. I asked you where the fuck is Mikey?"

"He's not with me. I didn't tell him that I had already found your turf. I went here alone because I wanted to talk." Sanzu then confessed.

"Hmm, whaddya want to talk?" Ryo asked and pulled his gun.

"I said I wanted to kill you for stepping on my hand, but it's not like I can kill you for real, right?" Haruchiyo cleared himself and laughed.

"Try me, and it's you who will be filled with my bullets," Ryo warned Sanzu and reloaded his gun.

The pink-haired man then tried to pull his body again and rested it on the wall while sitting.

"Listen, I told your men that I only have to talk to you but look what they did. It's not like I don't keep my words here." Haruchiyo first complained.