13

It was around 4:00, when they finished their little activity. Such as chasing each other down the whole place with silly smiles.

He was there to see that, he was there to be grateful that shes still here to cope up.

All he did wanted is a companion. Though he doesn't like it when they leave, quite the territorial one but; no person would ever wanted to see them go away.

He needed to secure her. Thats what he wanted. He quickly hugged her as they stared on the huge window, "C'mon i'll show you the best part." Hanma whispered to her ears, tickling it.

Y/n flinched and laughed turning around to face him. wrapping her gentle arms to his nape, staring to the man who is already under her spell.

"You are the best part already." Y/n stated, making the man blush a little. His ears did went red and faced the other way.

"Stop that, if you're not staying with me. Don't make me say the i love you's." He groaned removing your grip towards him.

"I'm here right now. You can still say that if you're truly honest." She winked and ran towards the stairs.

"Go on change your clothes. Lets go on a short cruise." He cleared this throat as he spoke.

Leaving the woman nodding as her figure disappeared from the stairs.

He sat again on his usual place, lighting cigs. Messing his hair. The mood wasn't ruined, maybe all of the things her younger self always wanted.

Was love.

The fact that she kept searching it everywhere. Bothered him. Not because of her desperation, but due to her--it was her.

She was a total bother for him, that he submitted his whole existant to her.

It was okay. He was happy that she was an enough bother for him.

If no one would bother him. It'll be the same old fucked up Hanma Shuji.

He laughed then stood up to throw his Cigs on the trash can. Hopping to his stairs as he widely opened the door from their room.

Leaning over to the door as he watched her dress up on a fitted black long dress. It was backless again with a slit, making her features more extremely hot to his eyes.

He then also went on to enter the room, grabbing his usual favorite suit. Shocking the woman when he entered.

"Its just me. Stop staring." He joked taking his shirt off.

The woman mockingly said okay as she turned around when he started to take his pants off too.

Rustling was heard over the place as they exchange small convo's while dressing up.

"Nice ass." He complimented, slapping it loudly.

When he was done with his suit, he pulled a necktie but Y/n stole it from his hands.

Tip-toeing a little as she made his necktie, putting it behind his wide shoulders then to his neck. Smelling his strong perfume that you already got used to.

"You look hot. I think you should do this quite often." He complimented you again. He sure is in a good mood.

Thats all he have to do afterall. He just needs to be here. To convince.