11

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢
Mature scene
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢

After arriving at the parking lot, he opened the door for the woman and waited for her as he grabbed her suit case.

Walking towards the elevator to straightly enter his pent house. The toppest floor, the breathe taking view, the expensive sounding of it made her shiver.

A ding sound cutted her thoughts when the elevator opened directly to his place. His expensive perfum is the first one she noticed. But overall, it was kept minimally. She then removed his coat hanging it next to the entrance.

The unit was kept simple towards his liking, a giant window with a piano beside it suprised her. "I never know that you can play." The woman mentioned and pointed towards it.

"Thats a display, I don't have enough time to play one." Hanma explained his voice slowly disappearing when she saw him climb the stairs, entering the single room.

She looked back again to observe his place, nothing unsual just a typical place for a man to live alone. A simple furniture to fill up and an odd painting at his kitchen. It was a person; with no head but has wings on the side. the head--is filled with doodled lines.

It did felt welcoming and as if someone is watching you at the same time. The longer she stares, the more she felt divulged and captivated. Hearing footsteps from the stairs cutted her and went back to check out his grand piano.

"Well how 'bout you? Can you play." Hanma asked staring at your finger tips that touched the keys.

"No, i stopped attending piano lessons. It wasn't my forte at some point of my life." The woman answered while he moved to snake his arms towards your waist.

Resting his head in your collarbone, whispering as you felt the vibration from each words. "Lets play with it." Hanma said.

You then felt a pinch from your back, thats when you noticed--it wasn't an ordinary pinch. It was to unhook the bra. Yelping towards his sudden fast action, his cold hand cupped your breast. Trying to get support from the reaction you leaned over the piano gripping its side as he played and twirled your hard nipples.

He then moved his lips back to your collarbone, sucking it while he worked his way to your thighs. Leaving a popping sound he left a hickey and rubbed circles in your inner thighs.

Making you moan his name still continuing to massage your breast, setting a familar fabric away from his fingers. He then filled your inside's again as if its a perfect fit.

Leaning more again due to your weakened legs. Noticing it he pulled your waist and sat on the chair infront of the piano. Sitting in his lap facing the now closed piano keys so it wouldn't tune in a cracked melody.

Spreading your thighs to gain more space for his likeness. You found yourself leaning towards him, arched back and curled toes is the reaction he got when he inserted and curled his two long fingers.

"Look at you all soaked. We haven't played yet that much." He teased showing you his fingers.

He slid his fingers again down to your legs. Circling towards the opening making you arch more and whine towards his touch.