ーUntil 27

Epilogue

The whole building was in chaos with the gang fighting the ambush of the said traitor who didn't kept his words.

The man whom he called to meet didn't show up, it was all a trap. Amidst the fighting, everyone else is tattered, their lips filled with blood stains, and their knuckles are tightly close to punching someone out of their way.

Clothes are thrown away, specifically their coats, some even pulled out a gun making everyone raise their guard as bullets rained inside the shabby first floor.

Screaming and groaning was heard throughout the whole noisy place of Shibuya. "Hanma! Get out of here, go to her." Takeomi shouted and punched the bald guy in front of him.

"Everybody! Make way for Hanma." Ran screamed and kicked Ryo's men away from the exit.

Hanma mouths a thanks to everyone and run outside the building, he finds his car being bashed by the men in black. Without any cars to use, he muttered fuck inside his mind.

However, he heard a familiar sound of a motorcycle, it was Mikey in his usual CB250T in the distance he can hear him.

Thank God, he said. Sooner, Mikey's silhouette appeared and stopped in front of him. "Take my bike, Hanma, and fucking go to her." Mikey sternly said and threw the keys to Hanma's hand.

He removed his coat before hopping to the motorcycle.

Then kicked the pedal releasing a loud screech of it's wheel as he drifted to the next alley.

Speeding up his movement without thinking of anything else. Nothing else, but you.

Hanma knew that the gang will soon have a backup, after all, he leaked the information to the lower members so they could go with Mikey.

He trust everyone that they can leave safe and follow him next to his Penthouse to confront Ryo.

They immediately knew that without Ryo inside here, it is no doubt that he'd be after you. Besides, he's with Haruchiyo. God knows what he whispered to Ryo's ears, 'They took the bait; she's alone.'

The clouds then started to darken, and the rain bursted immediately. Making the whole cement smell like petrichor and slippery, it might be dangerous for him to drive this fast.

But you in danger is more what he thinks of rather than himself, so he sped up as the rain wets his cheeks and hair.

He then heard bullets shooting from behind, "Fuck, they're so persistent and annoying." He said and looked at his rear mirror.

And the next thing that he saw was the red-haired man smirking at him. What was his deal? He thought.

He then shifted his eyes to the front again, which was his biggest mistake. Bullets were raining on him too, and on the bull's eye, it hit his wheels.

He panicked and tried to stop the motor, but the next thing that made it stop was a tree near the highway.

A loud crash was heard, and his body fell to the grassy mud, his blood dripping to his head and vision blurry as the rain drops to his eyes.