02

"Fuck me then, please?" Words from your wet
lips finally escaped and the show is just about to begin.

"You sure 'bout that? You can still go back your duty y'know." He tested out and looked away.

"Why would I? you still have to bang me with bullets after this remember." Y/n dared the taller man and crossed her arms as she continued to lean at the wall.

"Yes, I would love to bang you after this without the bullet part." He joked again and laughed.

"You know when I heard your footsteps earlier, i held back my tears because that's shit is embarrassing as fuck. Now I think this shit is much more a shame to that so i back out!" Y/n explained and began to take a step from the stairs, leaving the tall man staring at her as she leave.

'Sometimes, the urge of sadness can save me from having sex to a complete ass stranger.'
Y/n mumbled and hurried down back to the hospital.

The unknown man on the other hand, also left since he already had a few but not so fun ride visit on a random hospital.

He doesn't really have someone to kill, he just wanted fresh air. And the idiotic male immediately thought of a hospital. Since the club's fail him recently the only fresh air he can think of is a white building with dying people.

Psychotic as if, but he is to the point where his frustrations came with asking a nurse to have sex with him.

Though he failed, thats why the club is the end game just to release some tension and probably fix his frustrated mind over something quite unexplainable for him to handle.

Thats why he's buddies with alcohol, and never with drugs. He knows that it can only get him high, but never make him sleep away the problems from his mind.

Its just going to make him more complicated and tired than the usual morning he choose by.  He later on reached the lobby and saw the nurse he tried to hit on.

Shes talking to a friend a bit smaller than her, and trying to drag her out but she insisted to change clothes first.

Y/n is ofcourse, from the very first place had been lying that she has a night shift just to escape her friend; yuzuha.

Eventually this day marked her to have morning shift that ends at 3:00 Pm. she just continued to stay at the hospital because she wants to forget what to celebrate.

"C'mon I'm your besty, I know your schedule don't be such a bum and never mind about work lets go eat dinner!" Yuzuha brag her all over and over, until she excused herself to change clothes.

When she left the lobby, the tall man continued to watch her walk away. He remained to stare at nothing and walked away to the parking.

His foot took him to a parking lot and beeped the black mustang as a sign to open the doors. After getting in he still continued to space out and rested his head on the steering wheel.

Meanwhile, Y/n took off her clothes and grabbed a red puffy sleeved dress with a slit given by her friend Yuzuha.

Yuzuha told Y/n that its her gift, since she knows that the girl doesn't even buy herself pretty clothes.