20

2 months ago

And when the sun comes down, her life too soon will follow.

Ever since they met, the time for the dear girl had already stopped.

Mikey already predicted this when his friend called him for a ride. He knows that Y/n successfully connected herself again to the turf of devils.

Hell is empty, and all of the devils are here eyeing her every move.

Mikey knows everything, even the truth about his friend's identity. He could never hurt another woman; that's against him.

All he ever wanted was justice to his older brother and to protect his friend.

He doesn't even have any grudges toward the man's sibling who killed his kind. He doesn't see Y/n as someone related to a murderer, he sees her as an ordinary girl like his sister.

To remove the family from the delinquent world is something he did. He doesn't want any more deaths that are outside their world.

He swore that he would never involve any of his relatives again. That their smile is enough for him when he comes home.

After all, Y/n did use to live at their place before where she would run away and seek refuge away from her own abusive house.

Mikey hear her cries every night she stays at Emma's room. And when morning come's she would always wake Mikey up with a smile.

That's all he wishes for the time where his family is living their normal lives. He only wanted what was best for his best friend.

While Ryoko is the complete opposite of Mikey's ideal, he abandons family, and if they ever pop up again in his eyes. You are no longer a family of his, only a prey that he needs to get rid of.

This is to make sure he doesn't have hindrances in seeking the top. Where there is no unnecessary garbage that is clinging to him. He doesn't need any weak people that can't protect themselves.

Just like his sister, who couldn't even do her own role in protecting the family. She's useless to his eyes and doesn't have to live.

Mikey trust Hanma enough to keep his friend safe. He just has to tame Haruchiyo again and wake him up.

After Y/n got shot that night, Koko got a message from Sanzu. The man confessing his crimes to his comrade.

╔═════════╗
xx/xx/xx 8:00 PM

I shot Y/n, Koko.

-Haru
╚═════════╝

Koko couldn't believe what he had just received from his friend. When he told everyone about it, they thought he was only joking. There's no way Sanzu will betray them.

Nobody believed it. That's why he didn't bother telling Mikey earlier. He was confused about why Haruchiyo had shot her.

Everyone knows that Y/n L/n is an old friend of Mikey and whoever puts her in danger is his enemy.

Takeomi then advised Hanma to leave the country when he told Mikey about Sanzu's message to Koko.

"Why didn't you tell me right after you got the message?" Mikey asked everyone.

"There's just no way that Haru will harm her, Mikey! I couldn't believe it too. That's why I tried to ignore it." Kokonoi explained himself.