26

Long Chapter ahead

November 29, xx/xx/xx

The world spun its fun around the two happy couples who spent little time around their own lives in a cozy apartment.

It was the same day for them, waking up next to each other and eating together. It's no different; she thought of where to go today and how to spend the rest of her life with him.

After all, she did accept the fact that they were married for real. The smell of the usual pancakes filled the morning air as the dust of sunshine illuminated the whole dining area.

The rustling of the curtains, the birds chirping, the baker who greeted good morning, yes. Without a doubt, it is the same day. She smiled under the cozy veranda, fresh air mixing with the sun's hug.

"Y/n, breakfast is here." The same voice said.

The woman stood up from her seat and approached the same man she always sees each day. She gave him her usual hug, making the tall man get startled while holding two plates of their breakfast.

She snuggled to his neck and stayed there for a moment, "Hey? What's wrong." The male asked her.

The girl shakes her head in response and grabs one plate of pancakes into his right hand.

She then sat again on the veranda with her legs crossed; hair blew by the wind as she took a spoonful of the pancake.

Leaving the spoon in her mouth as she chewed the food, she turned her head back to him and smiled again. 'Yes, I hope today is the same,' she thought.

The man then pulled a chair for him and sat next to her. "How does going back to Japan sound like?" He asked and removed his usual glasses.

Her eyes widened with joy, and she dropped the spoon to her plate, "Amazing! I was waiting for you to say that." She replied.

"Perfect, then we're leaving tonight," Hanma said, making Y/n more excited.

She did expect that today would be the same, but going back to Japan did worry her. Is going back, there will be the same again? 'I mean, anywhere with him will be okay and the same as long as I'm with him.' she thought again.

Nothing is going to change, she assured herself as they ate breakfast.

Taking the last scan of the scenery on the porch made her feel like not leaving the moment. One last trip to her memories was them dressing up in their Halloween costumes; Hanma was a Vampire, and she dressed up as a witch.

A bewitching person who captured the vampire's heart with one stab in his heart, he'll die or stay by her mercy.

And during those months, they only spend time together, not talking about the outside matters of her brother.

Only them in their own bubble who flew away in the winds of those who will pop it. "Hurry up, Shuji!" Y/n said and waved her arms.

It was finally the night where they reached the airport. Hanma was busy texting someone as Y/n waited for him at the entrance.

He was informing Mikey and the others about their return to Japan. After all, Mikey and his gang already went back three months ago.

He was only consulting when is the right time to go back and got the confirmation that November would be fine.

Hanma swored that the moment they landed in Japan, he'll tell the truth. All of it that she has to know.

For now, the flight has to come. First, he catches up with Y/n inside the airport and waits for the plane.