09

It was February, 2nd week to be precise. Shes been staying on and off in Emma's condominium.

Originally she was staying at her old Condominium, still attending her job as a nurse. Hanma never came back.

Right after his message Y/n didn't bother to reply, as if time will only correct it. However time won't fix idle thing, it could only let you run away from the problem itself.

Opening her phone again for who knows how many times just to check a notification. 'February 13, XXXX 9:29 AM' is the same thing she reads over her screen.

Nothing much and less. She kept waiting for the man again, their relationship keeps running away after being satisfied.

No sense of direction or trajectory to set off. Plain strings and no promises, Pride of course took over her mind while she rest.

The night she talked to Emma came by the morning as Yuzuha called her to say sorry.

She didn't mean to hurt her nor leave the poor friend. She was scared to begin with; having traumas with gun sure does ring a chill.

Y/n did also apologize to her Friend--still telling the false lie hanma forged into her head.

She can't bail the out of him; precisely he knows she's going to fix it. Hanma got a strong resolve that she won't hate him that easy.

He knows that it would be a loop of Talking, fighting and ignoring each other. Afterall he did entered many relationships that sounded so boring and a poor connection.

However in Y/n's case, he simply knows she haven't totally gave up on him yet. Like what he said to her before. "You'll come back to see me again anyway."

And he was right on point, waiting for her to come. Though she's been adjusting to what happend after a few days; the hospital is the one who made her cut her time in focusing to find the man.

The number can't be contacted anymore, she also don't know where to find him. It was the complete opposite from the start. Hanma used to find her--now its Y/n who's finding him.

He did deserve to hear an explanation or maybe a sorry. But he's not the type to be found easily and let Y/n do the thing; he did felt guilty first of all and second thing, he still have to clear things up.

So that he won't be a part of her regrets one day, he wanted her to die as is. He wanted her to die without him at the picture. He wanted her to die because of his instincts; that she was dangerous to fall under.

It's been a while since he felt a desirable and worthy woman to keep his time running. Which he hated. He hated the feeling of knowing someone who is going to make his life into a mess. He hated the feeling of being the main reason why its a mess. He simply hated his own life too.

Lastly he found it more hateful towards the running part. When he can't fix things he would leave, he would not show signs of vulnerability. He would simply pretend to be interesed in conflict but he hated it.

He hated the way he acted towards her. Or is it in conclusion he also came to understand to hate the Woman too.

Both minds filled with confusion who kept putting a distance. Like a magnet in different forces, fuzzy like an old memory.

On a distant future they did thought of a missing picture because of their actions. Not trying to fix nor contact; battle of confusion and needs is in the line.

But he swores that this time; He'll be careful, understandful, even though that woman is a handful.

Tapping his foot on the floor he rested his back at the chair. Laying one arm in the arm chair the other one massaging his temples.