25

July 16 xx/xx/xx

One month flew by after that said day. She stayed there to recover until her discharge which is today.

That day when he almost wants to back out on helping her out. The cream-colored walls will always be part of her memory since she stayed there for some quite time.

After she told him that if something was troubling him, he never spoke about it again. Not even once, even if she said it countless times during the night of overthinking.

He excused that it's not something she has to worry about, that she must recover first and don't think about the things outside their little world.

In short, he stopped stressing her out and making her worry about Ryo's whereabouts.

Mikey and the others kept updating him on Ryo's movement. And, of course, he did tell them about Haru's message. He was unsure, so he consulted with them to see if he was telling the truth.

He remembered their conversation on the phone a week after receiving the message; Mikey reasoned that there was no reason for Haru to continue lying or making a trap.

The blond assured the man in glasses to put a little trust in the info that Haru gave them. A few theories went into Mikey's mind, and it's either that Haru was a double agent or he was a pure traitor.

They considered putting a small trust in what he said. After all, he came with another info about Ryo's movement.

This made Mikey's speculation true that Haru was a double agent, but what would he specifically gain?

They didn't ask Haru again, and he did warn them that he was being watched. Ryo suddenly felt suspicious about the strawberry-blond man on what took him long to find Hanma.

He kept using shitty excuses that he was having difficulty in finding Hanma. But one thing is for sure, Mikey and the others also don't know where he is.

On the other side, Hanma successfully did the first part of his mission. To get Y/n discharged from the hospital safely.

"You sure that you're fine to go now?" Hanna asked her again for the 3rd time.

"Yes, I am. Why do you keep asking? Stop being worried about me. I'm fine, and it's better that I don't get to stay in the hospital anymore." Y/n reasoned and grabbed his arms to leave the lobby.

They head to the parking lot with Y/n walking in front of Hanma, who is carrying her bags.

He pressed the car key that made the doors unlock. He opened the trunk and put her belongings inside.

Y/n then opened the door in the passenger seat and got ready to leave.

Hanna soon got inside and put on his seatbelt. Before he started the engines, he held your hand and kissed the back of it.

"Can you do a favor? Don't think about Ryo for a while. It would help if you didn't worry or be stressed about him. All you have to do is focus on your mental health and the journal if you're still up to it." Hanma said while staring at you directly.

"I won't, okay? And yes, I'm still up for the journal." Y/n answers.

Hanma squeezed your hands and started the engine. On your way out to the hospital, you suddenly remembered the journal.

Did he keep it? A memory then flashed to her mind that she dreams of going to Paris. She left out a laugh making Hanma look at her confused.

"Did you have the journal? Is that why we're here?" Y/n explained.