08

A loud thud echoed all over the place as Mitsuya hitted his body to the floor. Bouncers trying to cut the both of them away didnt worked.

A loud sound of a metal piece being pulled made the customers run away as they scream; the damn Shuji Hanma has a gun, and hes definitely not pleased.

"Sir put the Gun down." One of the staffs said while the other personel called the police.

Clicking his tounge in annoyance he shot his gun to the floor making everyone once scream and push as they leave.

"Alright, i'll go and leave. This place isn't a bar to have fun anymore." Hanma sarcastically replied as he raised his arms up eyeing you while helping mitsuya stand up.

Yuzuha then pulled her arm when she tried to go and follow Hanma's leaving footsteps.

"I might be a drunk hoe and stupid but-- I'm not stupid to let you come with that jerk. He punched Takashi and has a gun, don't lie to us." Yuzuha warned her tightening her grip to her friend that kept removing it.

"Just let her damn go Yuzuha, thats the fiancé. And if she dies then i'll cry." Takashi Joked and removed Yuzuha's grip making you wince in pain.

"I'm so--." Y/n was cutted off by Yuzuha as she try to say sorry.

"I can't believe that you're choosing someone thats going to kill you someday." Her friend said and pulled mitsuya away from the scene.

Leaving Y/n to fall in the ground after sinking down the situation to her brain. Covering her face she began to shake and quiver.

Crying inside the big bar with some LED lights as the loud music continue to play. She then slumped her body down, completely laying down the dirty floor.

While the siren of police car starts to get near, she stood up again grabbing a bottle of an expensive wine.

Leaving the whole club sobbing while hugging the wine not even paying for it. She looks vulnerable and so miserable at some point strangers began to ignore her.

She walked away from the bar, not wanting to go back to hanma's place. Its her fault to begin with anyway, however Hanma's action is considered to be dangerous.

Stumbling over the sidewalk as a few men try to cat call her. "Shut the fuck up or i'll bash this wine over your small dick ass ego." She yelled at the disgusting middle-aged man and even giving him a middle finger.

Scaring the man as he walked away from her very fast. Right after one cat call ended a whistle was heard followed by a clap.

Dropping her jaw and losing grip to her wine, she immediately faced the man. "Oh if it's just the fucker." Y/n muttered in a broken voice.

"And if it's just the woman who didn't told me where the fuck shes going but drinking all night with some so called friend." Hanma replied in the same manner and laughed.

"I'm not going with you. I'm over it, so stop following me." Y/n sternly told him wiping her hot tears away.

"Hmm, I'll probably meet you again anyway someday. And you'll still be the same old-sad woman i met since the day i decided to fuck you." Hanma said and walked towards her. Grabbing his jacket to the girl's body.