ーAcknowledgement

❁❁❁
Hello everyone! This is Dawn, the author.

Firstly, I would love to thank everyone who has supported this book since day 1, even though I slowly updated and got into hiatus.

Second, I appreciate everyone's comment. Thank you for reading and reaching this part of the book. I will look forward to my improvement in the next following stories and will continue giving thank you's to everyone.

I faced a lot of tough times during the making of this book, and I somehow managed to finish it finally. I am more than happy that I did it.
Publishing the complete chapter is already enough for me. I wrote the final chapter in a coffee shop that is dear to me, probably because it's the perfect place to freely just write. And here I am once again, saying thank you to everyone who had supported and made this book possible.

I am grateful to everyone and, hopefully, more stories to come.

Sincerely, Dawn.

❁❁❁

Until 27 || H. Shuji

"I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
"I've always loved you, all of you, the past and present you, and I would always want to meet and be with you once again, not just until 27 but until any age with you."
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ED

All rights reserved
072621 - 060822
✧.*ೃ༄  ˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆ . ·    + ˚ *     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆ . ·    +