05

After a few weeks of their deal, it felt like heaven and earth dammed her wish.

The man, straightly ghosted her. Maybe he was trying to do it on his own, or he succeeded to remove a bit of pity.

She sat on the chair next to the window carrying her coffee. Its her day off today, and surprisingly kept getting random calls from an unknown number.

Guilt covering her thoughts as she let the phone rang all over and over. Not until it stopped and as what a dumbass would do is call it back instead of answering it earlier.

Pressing the green button and greeting hello's to the number. It was quiet, eerie, hollow and a sudden gun shot.

She nearly yelled inside the shop but ended the call after hearing it. Soul ascending to heavens when she saw the number call again.

"What took you so long, you assholes." A familiar voice shouted and ended the call again.

Definitely a bad idea, no straight person could ever call back a random number that could kill you. She don't wanna die in that way. its shameful to bear.

The number once again called her and continued to watch it ring sipping her cold coffee. Hurrying up to get a safe place.

When she grabbed her phone one of her fingers slipped to press the green button and fell to the floor. Quickly picking it up and putting her ear to the phone.

"It's just me nothing to be scared of little lady." A recognizable voice spoke.

"And by the way, I can see your ass outside the huge window tremble." He joked and looked infront to check if hes saying the truth.

Then the other than Hanma Shuji waved at her ending the call letting the screen face her to confirm its him.

Y/n sighed in assurance and sat down again to wait for Hanma.

"Sorry 'bout that, been busy for the past few days at work and I got your number at the hospital. Tough work to be honest." He explained and took a sip from your cup.

"Wow! thanks you made me feel like i have a stalker or you hired a gun man to kill me." Y/n jokingly said and stole the cup from his huge hands.

"Bit near to that. But I do know the lady have my gun so no need to be a scared cat." Hanma chuckled and called for a waiter to order coffee.

"I don't and it would take me straight to jail if the whole public saw me with your gun." Y/n irritatedly complained crossing her hands.

"I'll get the same coffee, the little lady have. And add up one sliced strawberry shortcake." Hanma told the waiter and looked at you again as if he didnt heard it.

"What gun, I told you don't be a scared cat will'ya?" He mocked you and sat back comfortably.

"I do require an explanation aside from almost ghosting me." Y/n demanded staring directly to his eyes.

"Shh honey, I won't be divorcing you okay? And please if you just answered the call in an earlier date then i save troubles in finding you." Hanma said loudly and held your hand.