23

5 Months after Ryo got out of Juvie

In a short span of the past five months, Ryo managed to climb to the top. He started a new gang, a new beginning, a new life.

He did everything for his desires, he did what he wished for inside those four years. He did things on his own, unlike his sibling who couldn't even help herself to recover her mental state.

Who couldn't even build herself, who didn't improve in the past four years. At least that's what Ayato has been telling him.

She's been the same, he then thinks that maybe she needs other people's help to get what she desires. A perfect life.

He always believed that all of his fears in this world aren't evil, it's what drives him to know why and what's his weakness. Thus, the reason for what he's fighting for.

On why is he still weak, that's what he felt inside juvie, he was feeling fear. The fear of losing and being told on how to live his life.

He hated it that's why he has to bring a new era of delinquents with the equivalent exchange.

In every action you do, there is a corresponding consequence. This is why he would never attack or go against his promises, words, and agreement with you. If you didn't do something to upset him. He is careful of his actions.

He knows that there must be something to repay for the sins of a man. That if you seek for war, then he'll give you the equivalent judgment. Death.

If anyone knows in Roponggi of a certain person who is a man of his words. That'll be Ryo since he is the one who introduced that law to everyone.

If you want peace, then I'll give it. Only if you did the same. Then there will be no problems.

No one will get hurt, no one will. That's the world he wanted, where you always have to pay for the toll of your actions.

Ryo has paid enough. He spent his life in Juvie and abandoned his old self.

To move into the future, one must forget their past and the people inside it. They were only lessons in his life, that is to never, trust anyone even if you're a family.

He had enough of everyone being hurt, which is why equivalent exchange exists.

It was highly known throughout Roppongi in the early months of his reign. Many would laugh at his proclamation and none dares to follow it.

Roy filled in anger, decided to have the last laugh. The payment that you put against his beliefs is nothing but his fist.

Like a ruler of the heavens who marks you to die if you go against his law.

A very vile man, is now walking free. On his way now to a town cemetery who has a bottle of beer with his right hand.

Wearing his usual black attire while leaving a trail of smoke. Then he stopped and throws his cigs on the cement and stepped on it. He saw a familiar figure, a hooded man sitting next to the grave that he was about to visit.

He sat next to the man and the wind blew quietly. On a moonless night, only the rustling of leaves can be heard.

"What is someone like you doing here?" The man in a hood broke the silence and even offered another cigarette.

"You didn't age well, lets move on to the past, shall we? I'm not the foe here today, Hanma Shuji." Ryo said and accepted the offer from Hanma's hand.