16

It was cold, eerie, and suffocating. The moonlight glinted as the wave danced, He was searching for her while she continued to grasp away from his sight.

Was it always the thought of going to circles? The thought of repeating the same shit they go through, chasing and kissing was the only thing.

It was tiring. Confusing. Drowning.

The thought of her mind keeps on getting farther as her weak arms stopped reaching out for a possible light to live again.

You'd ever wonder if that was it. Questions poured as if the endless waterfall, while tears mixed the ocean as you ponder in to a deep trench of sleep.

The bright color of red sparkled to dance within the dark waters. Expectations of a man you used to know have gone pitch black.

You thought the both of you would finally settle down in the calm seas. But as he look at your eyes, the deeper and darker you go.

He can never reach your shell. Your pearly smiles in the morning, your waves of thoughts, every single fish in the sea wouldnt replace the bigger one. He'd wish that he could have danced you again in the shore, not the part where you're drifting away like a lost memory in bottle.

He'd be searching you like a lost treasure from the atlantic. To hell with his arrogance, he'd do anything for you to stay. He wasn't satisfied yet for the fun. He was still searching the reason why he also wants you to stay. He wanted a million answer.

For a woman who now closed her eyes. Sleeping like shes part of the cold ocean.

But was it really the ending you'd wanted? You knew the both of you havent reached the satisfaction. It was a short time, with over the life you also have.

You haven't completed your regrets. She's sure that its not this early yet, she knows one day a fisherman would get her fins off the water like a rare specie he would admire and worship.

Thats right. You can't accept death right now, you don't want to. You really dont want to die, for now.

Bubbles started to appear as you swayed your body up. You cant swim and scream as your shoulder whinced in pain.

This cant be the waltz of flowers. This should be the reign of your happiness. You tried and tried.

But how long can you also keep up with time? Can you give another chance for the unknown man.

Vulnerable. Exposed. And You. Struggling as you wait for that cliche moment where he pulls you up.

But no one was there at all. On the second thought, you did slowly accepted you are indeed going to die with fullest regrets.

The epitome of going against your last wish doesn't make it any better, You're not supposed to die here.

Your eyes weakened and everything else is blury, dark, sadness.

You felt like in an endless dream floating around the waters. You let the stream guide your steps in dancing you as you kick and struggle to breathe.

As if you were the most talented ballet dancer who now gave up on the passion of standing up. Eyes now closed. Numbness covered your body with the cold temperature, The feeling of saying hello to death gave you a disturbed ending.

A long moment of ringing and silence repeatedly sung. Until you see everything in white, your hair still floating as if your still in the water.

A plain white box with clear water where you can breathe and move freely.