14

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢
Mature scene
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢

He smirked. after leaving those magic words. Thats it, hes finally under the spell.

You are his witch. Now hes under you. He'll do anything for you.

He'd hate everyone else but you? No, he would die for you.

He would kneel for you. He would tie his neck on his own like a dog on a leash.

"I know baby. I fucking do know." He whispered and squeezed your hands.

Though after all of that. He still wouldn't give any label. Nor hints towards on what kind of relationship the both of you were.

For the moment. The only thing that was important, is this. Shes with him--hes with her. It was easy to comprehend.

That was all of it. He then wore this glasses back again. Seeing clarity towards the odd woman.

Halfy honest between herself. He grabbed her into his arms. Carrying her as she laugh.

"What are you gonna commit a crime now?" She asked.

"Commiting crime? What, me throwing you over the ocean. I'd rather throw you over my bed so no thanks. And no I'd wish to have dinner right now." He explained. Walking off the deck.

Climbing the stairs as he carried you. He wanted to have dinner upstairs. Where its windy, and a view to look for.

He sat you down infront of him. Opening the ready meal set for the both of you.

"Is this your way of entering someones heart. Bribing them with food? 'cuz its working if your gonna ask me." She laughed and grabbed her utensils.

They have a steak, soup and a salad for dinner. Of course Wine isn't missing. They would need a drink.

"Oh if you'd only told me sooner. I'll probably come by to call you that were going to Mcdonald's." He answered back. Slicing his juicy steak, putting it over his mouth.

"So. Who's with us in here?" The woman asked, chewing over her food as her stomach growled.

"Nothing, just the staffs. Don't mind them. And by the way, where still going to stop by somewhere before going to your next stop." Hanma explained.

The curious woman shifted her sitting position. Crossing her legs towards the other under the table.

"Somewhere? And where is it--if you don't mind." She stopped halfway before eating another piece of steak.

"Some company party. Famous executives name it. Then its also held at a bigger yacht, i don't want you to be uncomfortable before the event so here we are aside from your wish." Continuing his explanation it was clear that he did have other plans.

Aside from being a delinquent. He still owned a few estate companies, he has to meet rich people. If he likes their quota; its either a bullet to get it or a handshake.

Sharks doesn't want that. So he kills them. However he don't do it often. He only talk with interesting people.

That keeps his sanity away from murdering them. He has to be a good dog, he's going with his witch.

"I do have other clothes ready for you. The party will be held at the evening, before that where just going to spend the day resting and going to the meet up place." Scheduling over his thoughts to words so she would have atleast a slighest idea.