10

He did kept his word that he'll pick her up. Just right on the time he saw her enter the parking lot.

Waving towards her to inform that he's here. And he will try to do that as much as he can while the fun is still lasting.

"How's work?" Hanma asked snaking up his arms over her waist while he grabbed the bag way from her shoulder.

"Full pack, but no worries. They let me go on my usual end shift since the chairman got sponsors and other new personel from--why am i even bothering saying these stuff as if you understand. Long story short; they are fine." Y/n explained and gave a long sigh.

"Its all right, you can say stuffs that I can't understand. I'm just here to listen atleast you've got someone to talk with. Anyway lets go get lunch I'm starving." The man on his usual suit said and opened the car's door for Y/n.

He hop in and rested the bag into Y/n's lap before starting the engine. "Where do you wanna eat?" He asked looking at his side mirror, trying not to hit someone from behind.

Y/n took a while before answering his question a little undecided but it's better rather than giving a shrug-off shoulder answer. "How about Mcdonald's." She suggested and waited for his response.

"You should eat healthy Y'know. Thats why we are going to Mcdonalds right away Ma'am." Hanma joked and drove out of the parking lot.

Resting his usual hand over Y/n's thighs. The woman let him be and as a response she let her hands rest on top of his.

Small actions do flatter her to the slightest she could imagine. It was considered as a small trust she puts in to the person, something that makes her comfortable.

Well she did missed his car and basically almost half of the annoying guy. "Listen if you're gonna keep staring at me. Please continue as you like." Hanma stated confidently causing him to get hitted lightly by the woman.

"Shut up pretty boy." Y/n teased him too and squeezed his hand.

Earning a chuckle from both sides. It feels like they know each other now for years; as if they treated that person like a familiar home they went through.

Maybe thats one point of her realization. Sometimes home is a person-- it was her family during the earliest days.

Where it was a warm bright feeling under a middle of a summer afternoon. You'd love to go back at it again and again, the feeling of having someone to stay with.

At the moment, she could think of the similar feeling she used to have and don't want to let go. Her friends can give her that, however it was different per persona. In hanma's case; He can qualify for home.

If he isn't a jerk in the first place she would call him 100% a home feeling.

That's what filled her thoughts as she stared at the man. Didn't noticing their arrival he then leaned over to wake up over her deep thinking.

"You wan't some nuggets or me?" Hanma asked, removing the seatbelt from you.

"I do wan't nuggets. Maybe you for the later." Y/n answered and opened the door for her to leave.