About the Reader

~About [F/n] (First Name)~

Name: [F/n] Ciel Faucher [I apologize to the French readers if the name is bad, you can also change your middle name if you want. But Ciel is what will be used in the book, so just replace it with whatever name you want.]

Age: 8

Gender: Up to the reader

Height: 4'1/123 cm

Looks: [F/n] wears an eyepatch covering their left eye, they also wear gloves at all times. They mostly wear cute clothing which is completed by a bow on their head. They always carry a light pink teddy bear with closef eyes and a gold-colored bow on top of its head. Other than that, it's up to the reader.

Personality: As expected, [F/n] is always cheery and positive. They never frown, it only happens when they play the victim. They are pretty naive, taking candy from strangers, trusting gangsters, getting into the cars of unknown people. They trust too easily. They are innocent and kind, nothing like a mafioso. They fear death and pain, and they despise violence. A peaceful child.

Though who could ever guess that this was all just a facade?

Warning:

This story will contain violence, swearing, gore, and maybe some spoilers. (I'll add trigger warning on heavily gruesome parts.)

Also, I apologize if I make any mistakes. I'm not French nor do I know much about France, so I hope you all forgive me if I make any grammatical mistakes. And the characters most likely will have slightly different personalities.

[The reader may or may not be overpowered]