ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟠.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"So this is it?" Formaggio asked, La Squadra and some of Burrito's members were in the turtle, since they had never seen it, they were curious.

"This is what I risked my life for..." Prosciutto muttered.

"No, you pretty much died back there." You said you had been keeping up your fake form for a long time, you need rest but you're not sure how they will react when they find out who you are.

"All of us were in that condition."

"Not really. Just you, everyone else was fine. Well, not really but they weren't, you know, dead like you were."

"That's what you get for naming your stand 'The Grateful Dead'" Mista snickered.

"HEY! No fights. Do any of you know how hard it was to pull this alliance shit together?! God, I'm still scared Risotto and Bucciarrati might wrestle in a non-gay way." You yelled, Risotto didn't bother lifting his head up from the book he was reading while Burrito looked at you with a confused expression.

"What's with you and calling everyone gay?" Illuso asked.

"...Because you're all gay. What kind of straight man dresses like a fucking stripper?"

"Okay, you do not insult my clothing you little shit, if anyone's a stripper, it's Mr. Swiss cheese."

"Wh-" Poor Fugo got cut off before he could blow up at him.

"What the fuck did I say about not fighting? Did Giorno snatch your ears too?"

"Is there a stick up your ass or something? You're acting more like Ghiaccio today and it's concerning."

"No, I get like this when my illusions are up for too long."

"Then get rid of it, if you want the alliance to work, there has to be trust between the two teams." Risotto said.

"Capo how could you do this to me..." You muttered.

"What do you mean?" Bucciarrati asked.

"Yeah...So, this isn't how I actually look, I just changed it because I didn't want any of you to recognize me."

"Recognize you? Have we met before?"

"Ahah...ha...Um."

You stood up from where you were sitting, which happened to be the ground. You walked a bit so you could stand in front of Bucciarrati and his gang. Minus Narancia since he's not in the turtle.

"Promise not to get too mad?" You asked.

"Just get rid of the illusion, I have other things to do." Abbacchio said.

"Like what? Confessing to Bucciarrati for a second time?"

"That was NOT a fucking confession."

"...Yeah...Whatever."

You got rid of the illusion, transforming back to your shorter 11-year-old self. This form was so much more comfortable. Bucciarrati's gang, minus Narancia and plus Trish stared at you in pure shock and well, disgust. Not that they were disgusted by you, more like...You being in something as dangerous as the mafia. 

"[F/n...?" Bucciarrati muttered. He covered his mouth with his hand, just like last time, he hated someone as young as you working for the mafia.

"Yup! It's me!" You said. You kept a positive attitude even though you ALMOST felt guilty for this. Keyword, almost.