𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟠.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"So..." You started. Your team had gotten off the car and was currently on a boat to San Giorgio Maggiore. 

"What?" Ghiaccio asked.

"What if I told you all Buccirattis team is coming here? And I can see their car from here?"

"WHAT!?"

"You're kidding right?" Formaggio asked.

"Oh fuck no..." Illuso muttered.

"[F/n], how do you know?" Risotto asked, the rest of the team just stared at you in silence.

"Yeah, about that, I kinda told them?" You said with an awkward smile.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU TOLD THEM?!" Ghiaccio yelled as he grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

"CALM DOWN! LET ME EXPLAIN DAMN!" You yelled back.

"Ghiaccio, let them down. And [F/n], you better have  a good explanation for this." Risotto said as he stared at you. More like into your soul, it would've been less intimidating if he was glaring.

"Okay so...uh...The boss most likely wants Trish dead, wanting to kill her with his own hands. And when Bucciratti finds that out he won't support the boss and will turn into a traitor. So will the newbie and hopefully some of his teammates, which means we could team up with them and beat the boss together."

"And what if you're wrong? What if the boss loves his daughter?"

"...I haven't thought that far. BUT! The boss is a fucking asshole, which means he probably doesn't like Trish."

"[F/n], if you're wrong, not only will you be off the team but I will rip off your head."

"Yes sir..." You said, looking everywhere except your teammates.

You used your illusions to hide the boat you were on, as the boat docked, you looked behind you to see another boat approaching.

"Oh shit." You muttered.

"Tch, it's that bastard. Why's he coming so close? can he not see us?" Prosciutto said.

"He can't. I used my illusions to hide us, the boss cannot see us no matter what. We should move the boat, can't let the boss know." You said as Sorbet nodded, he moved the boat towards a different place so that Bucciratti could dock there.

Their boat stopped at the previous place yours was at, you took out your phone and messaged him.

Unknown Number:

 Burrito, here,

-I trust that this message finds you in safety know that you have my eternal gratitude for saving my daughter, Trish. The information on the disk was put in while you and your gang boarded the train in Napoli. I do not have any information on how many pursuers you have at the present moment. Nor do I know the number of men you have possibly lost up against this moment. This disk will tell you the safest way for us to safely rendezvous with my daughter. It will be your final mission. Also, know this, it is absolutely imperative that you follow my instructions to the letter. This condition is non-negotiable. If you or your men deviate from my directive regardless of whether the act is accidental I'll be forced to consider it an act of betrayal. And now for my directive. You are to travel to the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, there with my daughter, you shall go to the top of the bell tower. Upon your safe delivery of my child, you will have completed the mission.