𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟙.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

You stared at him in shock. [S/n]? Seriously? Out of all the people, she chose to stab him with the arrow. You remember when she went to Italy a few years ago, she had gotten scolded by mama and papa because of what she did. Apparently, she went on a rampage and stabbed random people with the arrow, which is why there are so many stand users in Italy.

"[S/n]? How did she look like?" You asked with an innocent expression. You don't want them to know who your family is, it could cause trouble.

"Lightskin, weird curly hair, blue eyes, and her annoying height. How the hell was she taller than me!?" He ranted, his hands gripping the steering wheel.

"Oh! Do you hate her?"

"Of course I do! She dragged me into this!"

"So you don't like having a stand? Or being an assassin?"

"Why the fuck would I like being an assassin!? I'm not a sadist like that bitch!"

'I would've kicked his ass if I wasn't supposed to keep this a secret...I'm the only one who can call her a bitch.' You thought.

"And to answer your first question, I'm fine with my stand." He answered.

"Well, Mr. Ghiaccio. I'm the opposite." You said.

"What?"

"I don't mind killing others. They're going to die anyway, so it's alright if it happens just a little bit sooner. But, I truly despise my stand. It's a reminder of my mistake."

"What could you have done that bad?"

"...Anyway! Are you a cat person or a dog person?"

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

-

Yep. You and Ghiaccio argued for the next hour. Yes, you almost crashed, but it's okay you wouldn't have died anyway.

"PARK THE CAR LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!" You yelled, Ghiaccio didn't respond as he parked the car, you weren't even inside the car, you were just standing outside, waiting. He got outside and stomped over to you.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! WHY DON'T YOU PARK THE CAR YOURSELF?!" He yelled.

"BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING LICENSE!"

"EXACTLY! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"IF YOU HADN'T BEEN ACTING LIKE A BITCH THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

"ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BEEN KISSING EVERYONE'S ASS JUST TO GET THEM TO LOVE YOU!"

"I'M JUST BEING CUTE, UNLIKE YOUR FROZEN ASS!"

"CUTE MY ASS! YOU THINK YOU'RE CUTE RIGHT NOW?!"

"I WOULD BE IF YOU HADN'T OPENED YOUR USELESS MOUTH!"

"YOU WEREN'T CUTE TO BEGIN WITH!"

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!? I'M ADORABLE YOU OLD SACK OF SHIT!"

"I'M NOT OLD YOU BRAT!"

"REALLY!? HOW OLD ARE YOU? 49?"