𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟙.𝟚𝟞.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

For the past 2 months, you had gotten closer to the team. At this point, you had like 9 dads. Or big brothers? Uncles? Whatever. You were wearing a white button-up with a light purple sleeveless vest, both of them being tucked in your skirt/pants, light purple winter gloves, and light purple pants/and a light purple skirt that reached your ankles. A big purple bow on your head, a normal light purple eyepatch with white lines on it, a purple bag with a bow on it, and as always, Mx. M in your arms.

You were quite frustrated at the moment. Though were you showing it? No. For the last week, you had been on a hunt to charm other members of Passione. You might just need their help one day.

Like the idiot you were, you didn't watch where you were going. And just like that, you bumped into someone. Classic.

You fell on your ass since you're much smaller than whoever you bumped into, you looked up to see a familiar man.

"Ah...Mr. Bucciarati!" You smiled. He gave you a warm smile and helped you up.

"You're [F/n], right? Are you okay?" He asked crouching down to meet your eye level.

"I'm alright. How are you, Mr. Bucciarati?"

"I'm fine. Though where are your parents? I've noticed you're always alone."

"They stay at the apartment, I don't need them to baby me, I'm a big girl/boy/kid!"

"Naples isn't safe for little children. One of them should be with you at all times."

"But I can take care of myself!" And just as you said that your stomach grumbled. Not only that you had a nosebleed.

You know what this means.

"[F/n]? Your nose is bleeding."

"Ah...I know. It must be because I'm hungry. It just happens."

And just like that, you lied.

"Here, take this." He took out a napkin from his pocket and put it under your nose, the napkin immediately got stained by your blood as you held it in place.

"Would you like to come to get some lunch with me and my...friends?" He asked as he extended his hand towards you.

"Sure!" You put your hand on his palm, you held his hand properly when he stood up. He led you to a familiar restaurant, Libeccio. Well, that is where you met him for the first time. When you both got inside, almost everyone started greeting Bucciarati.

He walked towards a table with 6 chairs, but there were only 4 people sitting around the table. When he got closer, one of them looked at him with a happy expression, though it turned confused when he saw you.

"Bucciarati, who's the kid?" He asked, he had messy black hair, violet eyes, and an orange bandana added to the mix. He seems to be 15 at most. Or maybe 14?

"Hi! I'm [F/n]!" You smiled as you brought your right hand into the air, waving at them.

"I invited [F/n] to come to eat with us, I hope that's alright?" Bucciarati explained.

"Well, it is. But with all due respect, do you think it's a good idea to let a child stay in the same place as Mista and Narancia?" One of them asked, the last time you were here, he was the one screaming like a Chihuahua.