I'm sorry.

Cough

I, uh. It's been a while?

I'd like to apologize to everyone who has been reading this fic, I abandoned it out of nowhere without explanation.

It's not an excuse, but the main reasoning for this was someone from my family getting sick and meeting their demise later on, that caused me to lose quite a bit of motivation for everything, and I started highschool right after that so I was busy.

Though, that's not much of an excuse, I apologize for abandoning this.

I don't know if anyone would be willing to read it, but I'm planning on remaking this entire book. I read some of the chapters and damn it makes me cringe. I've gotten better at writing and story planning, so I'll make a new version with shit that makes much more sense. So, if anyone is willing to read the remake, I'll give them all choices.

I'm going to make another chapter here which will be the last, it'll be the announcement for the remake getting published. If anyone wants ideas that they think might be good for the fic, feel free to send me a message, or say it in the comments if you don't care about others knowing. If I reply late, it's because I'm busy, not because you're getting ignored.

Ahem.

Here are some choices you all can choose from;

Throw away the 'Reader is a child from the French Mafia' and come up with something else.

Or keep the French Mafia aspect with a few changes.

Change the Reader's stand completely.

Make a similar stand.

Or keep the same thing.

If any of you want something added, then you can ask.

Again, I apologize for all this. I have many other ideas in mind, so if this isn't of any interest then I'll go with the others (Maybe.)

And no worries, I'm planning to upload once every week.

Thank you all for reading.