𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

???

??.??.????

~𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"Eugh...Where am I? I swear I passed out on the floor..." The child muttered, propping themselves up with their forearms. They stood up and looked around.

There was nothing, just pitch black. The child seemed surprised, they were laying down in coco jumbo a second ago. They noticed how the weight on them had lessened, they looked down to realize they were wearing a hospital gown.

Their expression shifted into one of disgust rather than confusion, by now they realized it was a dream.

Perhaps rather than a dream, it was them reliving their memories?

They roamed their hands around their face, their eyepatch wasn't there either, and they had a buzzcut. (If you already have one, then ignore the last part.)

The dark space changed drastically, from a void to a hospital-like building. A familiar building. They sighed as they started walking, not caring where. They already knew how this would play out.

The cold floor coming into contact with [F/n]'s skin was a realistic feeling, enough to make it seem like reality rather than a dream. Though [F/n] knew better than that. Their pace stopped once someone stood in front of them.

"Number 009, what are you doing out here? You realize you will get punished for an escape attempt, correct?" The man in uniform asked, glaring down at [F/n].

"Kiss my ass, bitch." [F/n] said, before summoning Onyx, who glared back at the man.

The man simply sighed before pulling out a remote, pressing on it as he looked down at [F/n]. Onyx yelped in pain before disappearing, leaving [F/n] on their own.

"Haven't you learned that you can't attack us? Foolish child." The man grabbed [F/n]'s arm, forcefully dragging them somewhere else. Once they reached a door, the man opened the door, throwing [F/n] inside. Locking the door as his footsteps got away.

"9?... Did you try to escape again?" [F/n] heard. They sat up and stared at the one who called out to them.

A kid around their age stood in front of them, worry in their eyes.

"...So? Who cares. This isn't real anyway." [F/n] rolled their eyes as they stood up, walked toward a corner, and sat down. 

[F/n] didn't care about anything. They were just waiting for the effect of the drugs to wear off. Or whatever was in that injection. They hadn't realized another child had walked up to them.

"...9? Are you alright?" The girl asked. She had blonde hair and light blue eyes which stared down at [F/n] in pure concern.

"I'm fine. Leave me be." [F/n] replied. The girl sighed before she sat down next to [F/n].

"You know...Before coming to this place, I had a brother who sat in the corner like an idiot every time he lost something. He just cried and cried, did nothing, and didn't communicate with us."

'I've had this conversation so many times...'

"Mhm. You're just making that up to get me to listen, you're an only child."

"Huh? When did I tell you that?... Well, still, you shouldn't just sit like this all alone!"

"Yeah sure."

"...So, did you have any siblings?"

"Yeah. I have an older sister, she's a pain in the ass...But I'd prefer to be with her...Rather than this bullshit of a place."