𝔸 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟙.𝟚𝟞.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

Thankfully, you had backup plans just in case some stubborn adult had to meet with your 'parents'. And in this case, the adult is our dearest Bruno Bucciarati. You had messaged a certain someone while Bruno wasn't looking, you were smiling as you walked towards your apartment with Bruno trailing behind you.

Now, you would've used Sorbet and Gelato as your fake parents, but if you had done that they could've found out about your...Parents, which aren't even here.

"Your apartment is quite far...Is it a good idea to travel this much as a lonely child?" The man behind you asked.

He could've gone there much faster if you hadn't been there, I mean like, your legs are short, and his legs are tall. Your short ass could barely catch up to anyone here. He had to walk slowly since you were leading the way, you on the other hand were practically jogging.

"It's fine! I just throw my shoes at whoever tries to kidnap me." You smiled, he had a slightly disturbed face as he gave you a nervous smile. 10 minutes later, you had finally reached your apartment. You walked inside as he followed you, you knocked on the door and hopes that 'the certain someone' could play their role right.

The door opened to reveal a sickly-looking woman. Her [H/c] hair looked dirty as if she hadn't showered properly for weeks. Scratched [S/c] skin and dull [E/c] eyes which were staring down at you. 

"Ah...Hello, you must be [F/n]'s mother." Bruno started. He wasn't expecting your 'mother' to look, so, how do I say this? Sickly? Yes. That.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" She asked as you hugged her leg, she smiled softly at you and put one of her arms around your shoulder.

"I am Bruno Bucciarati, I was worried about [F/n] always being outside without any supervision." He said, introducing himself.

"Oh! I've heard about you, come in, Mr. Bucciarati." She smiled as she let him inside. You smirked at your 'mother' as she smirked back.

Rosarie Roshwane. One of your mother's friends, also one of the most loyal subjects she has. Her stand, Shadow Angel, allows her to travel through and control shadows, the best thing she can create with just her own shadow is a pair of angel wings, since her stand looks like an angel as well, the name is quite suitable. Her lover has the ability to transform themselves and others which is why Rosarie currently looks just like you.

Rosarie led Bucciarati towards the living room, you followed after them. He sat down on the couch as you sat down next to him.

"I'll get some tea, or do you prefer coffee?" Rosarie asked.

"Tea is just fine, Ms...?" He trailed off, not knowing your mother's name.

"Rose [L/n]." She smiled.

"Tea would be alright, Ms. Rose." Your 'mother' left to get some tea with a smile.

"[F/n], where is your father?" He asked.

"Papa is busy working overseas. Mama's medicine is expensive, so he has to work extra hard." You said.

"She's...Sick?"

"Mhm. Doctors said she would be bedridden if she didn't take the medicine every day."

Lying is fun.

"I'm...So sorry about that. I shouldn't have intruded like this."

"Nope, it's fine! Mama is a nice person so she doesn't mind."