𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕖𝕞 𝕀𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕚𝕚

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"I'm telling you, it was real!" Narancia whined, he had been telling the team about your stand, but none of them seemed to believe him. Well, that's what it looked like at least.

"So, a 'monster' just showed up and saved the enemy? Yeah sure. You lost to him didn't you?" Fugo asked.

"NO!"

"Fugo, calm down. Narancia, what did the 'monster' look like?" Bucciarati asked with a calm demeanor.

"Well...Like a wolf? It had like 8 legs or something." Narancia answered.

"How does that make any sense!?" Fugo asked, practically yelling.

"It could've been the stand of someone else. They could've just decided to save Formaggio because he was losing." Giorno said.

"A wolf with 8 legs makes zero sense, Giorno. What the hell kind of stand looks like that!?"

"True. But you do realize people can do so many things with stands, right? Bucciarati could just create a zipper and rip apart this whole house., a wolf-shaped stand doesn't seem that ridiculous."

"Giorno is right, it seems ridiculous but we've seen weirder things. Narancia, did you see anyone that could've been the stand user of that wolf?" Bucciarati asked.

"No, it was just the wolf."

"Alright. Giorno, Abbacchio, Fugo, you three best watch out for the 'wolf'."

The three of them just nodded, and after a little bit of talk, they left for Pompeii. You were in the same room as them, but of course, they couldn't see you. And now, you were in the car with them. Though instead of listening, you were on your phone, chatting with your teammates.

-FakeAssMichaelJacksonWannabe

Can't believe he pulled that shit, anyway. When are y'all getting here? I'm bored.

Stupid-ass brat-

Uh...Dunno. We should be there in like 5 mins.

-FakeAssMichaelJacksonWannabe

I'm waiting.

Stupid-ass brat-

Then keep waiting.

Oh

wait

I just witnessed 2 kids getting kidnapped

-TinyDick

Damn. What else is new?

Stupid-ass brat-

Idk, the fact that you lost to a child lol

-TinyDick