𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

???

??.??.????

~𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

The little child sat in the corner, sulking as they brought their knees up to their face. They wanted nothing more than to leave, but they couldn't.

Though they weren't alone, there were other children with them, others who also got taken from their homes. Others, who would also experience all the 'fun'. The child was lost in their thoughts, failing to notice the one that walked towards them.

"You're...009, right...?" An unknown voice asked, the sulking child turned their head towards the girl in front of them.

The girl had light skin, short brown hair and brown eyes. She looked totally normal, really an innocent girl that never should've gotten involved in this.

The child didn't answer as they looked down, their eyes had gone puffy from all the crying at this point.

"Um...I'm 004. We all got acquainted with each other, so we were just wondering if you wanted to join us?" She asked

The child just ignored 004, not bothering to lift their head back up.

"That's alright! You can join us whenever. We know how scary it is when you're new here, but don't worry. All of us will escape one day. Including you." She smiled.

Hearing this had made the child calmer, they didn't get their hopes up, but at least they weren't alone. They had 004 with them now.

004.

I wonder what she's doing now?

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

"[F/n]!" You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone call out to you, you looked up to see Melone.

"Oh! Sorry, Mr Melone. I was thinking about something. Are you done with the samples?" You asked as you stood up, dusting your skirt/shorts off with one hand and holding Mx. M with the other.

"That's fine, I still don't have all the samples, well I did get Bucciaratti's sample. But I still need another one...C'mon, let's get going. I'll just find someone in the train~" He said as he ran towards the train, with you following along.

You almost wished you didn't follow along.

Have you ever gone on a mission with Melone? Yes. Do you know what happens when he doesn't have samples? Yes. Were you prepared for this? Yes. Does it disgust you? Yes.

"So...Did you have to lick her hand?" You asked, you two were sitting in the private cabin you previously rented out, the train that had stopped was the train you two were currently on.

"Hm? I don't know, did I?" He asked.

"What would you have done if she wasn't compatible with Mr Bucciaratti?"

"Not much could've been done. Baby head would've still been born, just a tad bit weaker."

"Ooooh! Alright. Do you mind if I go to the toilet? I gotta change my clothes."