𝔸 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟙.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

After 2 hours, the car had finally stopped. both you and Ghiaccio stepped outside and walked towards the base. Just as you were about to open the door, you heard shouting which stopped you both in your tracks.

"YOU GAVE MY PILLS TO AN 8-YEAR-OLD?!" You heard a familiar voice yelling.

"THEY ASKED FOR IT!" Another familiar voice.

"WOULD YOU SUCK SOMEONES DICK JUST BECAUSE THEY ASKED YOU TO?!"

"NO!"

"THEN WHY!?"

"BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME! WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO SOME RANDOM CHILD!?"

Rude.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE OUR TEAMMATE!?"

You looked up at Ghiaccio with a blank expression while he looked at you with a confused one.

"I asked Mr. Illuso for some pills because I have insomnia. Can we go inside now? I'm freezing my ass off." You sighed. Ghiaccio didn't question anything as he opened the door. You stepped inside, though Illuso and the blond man didn't stop arguing. You looked around to see Pesci and Gelato. Pesci was close to having a breakdown, though Gelato looked like he was done with their shit.

You walked up to Gelato, he looked down to see your short-ass staring up at him with curious eyes.

"Mr. Gelato, are they fighting because of the pills?" You asked.

"Yes. I don't agree with giving sleeping pills to an 8-year-old, but they've been arguing for an hour. They're going to piss off capo at this point." He answered.

"Oh. I'm sure Mr. Nero is too busy to deal with their petty argument."

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice called out.

Oh shit.

You sat on the couch next to Gelato, a slight smile on your face, getting ready to watch the chaos unfold. Ghiaccio sat next to you and crossed his arms.

"Illuso thought it was a good idea to give an 8-year-old MY pills." Prosciutto said, pointing his finger at Illuso.

"They asked for it!" Illuso yelled. You had a shit-eating grin on your face as they continued arguing. Risotto looked over to you, your grin dropped and you replaced it with an innocent expression.

"I don't get what's the big deal. I've taken 'adult pills' before. And I'm completely healthy!" You pouted.

"Look! They're perfectly healthy, plus they're a stand user. Their body is stronger than a non-stand user's body."  Illuso said.

"Yup! I'm the healthiest kid!" You closed your eyes, smiling proudly.

"[F/n] you're bleeding." Risotto pointed out.

What.

You opened your eyes just to see your shirt stained with blood. You touched your face and found out it was just a nose bleed.

"MY SHIRT!" You yelled. How the fuck are you supposed to get rid of the bloodstains from a white shirt?

"This is going to be so annoying to get off..." You pouted, you got off the couch and walked up the stairs, you ran towards your room, opened the door, and locked it.