𝔸𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

[F/n] First name

[S/n] Sisters name

[F/Na] Fathers name

[M/n] Mothers name

[E/c] Eye color

[S/c] Skin color

[H/c] Hair color

[Hi/c] Hijabi color (if you wear one)

[F/c] Favorite color

[F/f] Favorite flavor

[Fv/c] Favorite candy/chocolate

-------------

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤, 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

𝟘𝟡.𝟚𝟠.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

~𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧~

The little 8-year-old child hummed as they sucked on a [F/f] lollipop, a smile plastered on their face. The child looked down when they heard footsteps walking towards them. They held their teddy bear close as they jumped down from the pile of dead bodies they were sitting on.

The man known as Andre Escoiffer. A man who has taken care of little [F/n] ever since they were just a newborn. He had tan skin accompanied by freckles scattered all over his face. He looked down at the little child getting closer to him, a smile crept up his face as his amber eyes stared right at the child he raised.

"It's been a while since I've last seen you, Mr. Andre!~" The little kid laughed. They now stood directly in front of the 5'11 man. "It's only been 2 hours, young Lord/Lady." He said in a gentle voice.

"I know. But I thought that I would have to go home on my own, so why did my favorite butler come here?" The child asked, throwing the plastic stick on the ground after finishing the lollipop.

"I suppose I came earlier than usual. Though I do have a reason, your father would like to talk to you, he has a new mission he would like for you to go as early as you can." He answered as he picked up the smiling child.

"Cool! Let's go then!" [F/n] responded. Andre carefully held [F/n] with one hand and used the other to open a portal, this was his stand ability. [Instant Travel]

His stand was just a pair of glowing blue gloves, though the ability itself was quite useful. [F/n] loved traveling through his portals, it made them dizzy but they still enjoyed the fact that they were at one place, then somewhere completely random.

He stepped inside. He had opened a portal to the mansion [F/n] and the rest of the Faucher's stay.

The mansion was just as you would expect. While the mansion itself was white, it was full of gold decorations and elegant brown furniture, with a bit of a beautiful red color mixed with it. A few maids greeted the young Lady/Lord as they slightly bowed. You'd think that [F/n] is royalty or some kind of noble.

Wrong.

[F/n] is the 2nd child of the current mafia boss controlling most of France. Only a number of people know how [F/n] actually is. They put on a cute act in front of others, fooling them easily. After all, who would think that a 'harmless' 8-year-old is involved with the mafia?

[F/n] jumped down from Andre's arms, they turned back to look at their loyal butler. "Hey, Andre. You coming?" They asked with a smile. "I'm afraid not, young Lord/Lady. This mission seems too important even for me." He gave them a gentle smile. [F/n] just nodded and ran towards their father's office. They came to a stop when they saw double doors leading into their father's office. [F/n] knocked on the door, not even a second later they heard a deep voice call out.