𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟜.𝟙𝟞.𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟙

~𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧~

Watching an adult chase down a teenager, interrogate him, attempt to kill him, and then get his ass beat is surely entertaining.

Yup. That adult is Bruno Bucciarati, and the new possible member of Passione, Giorno Giovanna. You had stumbled upon Bruno while walking, you were about to walk up to him until you realized the look on his face. He seemed a bit...Unusual. So, you just followed him and witnessed him lick a teenager, then get his ass beat by the same teenager. Fun.

Seeing as how strong that blonde kid was, and how he was, y'know. Planning to betray the organization, you decided you would help him get in the mafia. Since Bruno was planning to betray the boss as well, that meant his whole team was full of traitors or it was just him. Either way, you were going to tell your dearest capo about this.

So, you began following blondie locks. And Bruno.

He brought the poor kid along with him. Honestly, the test polpo gave you wasn't hard. But was it annoying? yes. And do you think the kid might lose? Hm. Yes. Bruno had left when Giorno walked toward the prison. You waited outside for a few minutes, when Giorno came outside, he was careful not to let the flame blow out, just like before you followed him back to where he was staying.

You stood outside, busy drawing a map so you wouldn't forget where this kid was living. You didn't even notice a white-haired....Kid? whatever. Running inside the building. You only lifted your head from the clumsily drawn map when you heard a splash of water. Your eyes widened when you saw the lighter blown out.

'Shit. He has to fight that stand now doesn't he?' You thought. How did you know about this? Your teammates obviously. Some of them had gone through the test and they told you about it. By them, you mean Formaggio.

You stood still after shoving the map in your bag. You watched as the old janitor lit the fire again. You were surprised when nothing happened, which changed quickly. A stand, appeared from the shadow, piercing the old man with an arrow you're far too familiar with.

"How the fuck did they...Eh. Whatever. We had one too so it's not a surprise an organization as powerful as Passione should have one as well." You muttered.

Well, it's time you get your own personal arrow.

You watched with curiosity in your eyes as the blonde kid and the white-haired boy battled the stand, after a few minutes you got bored. So you did the thing you do best. Stomp on humans using Onyx. The blonde kid was basically being held hostage by the stand, so while the arrow was out of his mouth you decided this was the best chance.

You brought out your stand, used its ability to camouflage yourself. You walked towards the battle, and in a second the shadowy stand was gone. Onyx had chomped off its head, which had thankfully gotten the arrow as well.

The blonde kid and the other one stood and watched in fear, looking at the monster in front of them.

Onyx slowly walked towards you, an arrow caught between its sharp teeth. You smiled as you grabbed the arrow and got rid of Onyx. You threw it in your bag and left. A huge smile appeared on your face as you took out your phone, and called your ride.