ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

𝟘𝟡.𝟚𝟡.𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟠

The only thing that could be heard was [F/n]'s footsteps as they skipped through the streets of Naples. Considering its past midnight, it's not unusual for [F/n] to be the only one outside. Though I suppose it is unusual for an 8-year-old to be outside at this hour.

Then again, [F/n] isn't all that 'usual' are they?

[F/n] hummed with a big smile on their face. Though their humming came to a stop once they smelled something rotten. They stopped completely, turning their head to the left. A dark alleyway, with a disgusting smell coming from it.

The child just scoffed, their smile dropped as they walked into the alleyway, knowing exactly what had happened in that alleyway. [F/n] stopped, their [E/c] eyes landing on the corpse in front of them.

'At least do a better job at hiding the damn body.' [F/n] thought, giving the dead woman a blank look. Though their attention was quickly directed towards someone else.

"Hey, kid...Don't you think it's dangerous for you to be out this late?" A man said. A knife in hand, a smirk on his face, covered in blood.

'Yup. That's our culprit.' [F/n] sighed, getting ready to pull out their stand and send him over to a meet and greet with the Zeppeli's.

Though before [F/n] could even do anything, the man yelled in pain, a razor popping out of his forehead.

'Wait the fuck?'

The child just stared in fear as the man threw up needles, and a minute later, he's down.

'A stand user. Has to be. Who the fuck just throws up needles?' [F/n] thought, they looked around with a horrified expression on their face. Their eyes started getting teary, then they heard someone. Someone familiar.

"You shouldn't be out this late. Especially when you're alone." He appeared out of nowhere as if he was invisible or something.

"Ah...Mr. Nero! I was just out for a late-night walk. That's all." [F/n] replied wiping their tears. They stepped closer to the man who's literally twice their size.

"It's past midnight. Not only that but you could've gotten killed."

"Well...True. But I'm safe now...Although...That man. Is he...?"

"...He's alive. Just injured, plus he would've hurt you himself if he was still standing"

"Ah...Alright. But what are you doing out here?"

"I lost track of time. Aren't you afraid? There's a corpse next to you."

"A...Corpse?"

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

You need to act scared, and as if you never knew there was a corpse. You already made the mistake of not acting naturally when that man threw up needles, so you need to do your best now.

Your eyes landed on the corpse next to you. As if you just saw it you shrieked in fear and ran over to Risotto, clinging to him.

"T-that's not an actual corpse...right...?" You stuttered. Risotto just looked down at you with zero emotion like usual, he then sighed.

"Go home, act like you never saw this in the first place."

"...But...Okay fine...Will you be okay, Mr. Nero?"

"I'll be fine. Just go."

"Alright..."

You quickly got out of the alleyway and ran back to your apartment. You had no idea he would be there, but now you have an idea of what his stand could possibly be.